i ALWAYS have these 2 dreams!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by moongazer, Apr 28, 2007.

1. moongazer

moongazer Member

im either in trouble (a terrifying situation) and call the cops on my cell phone in a panic, and i hear them talking back to me

or im pregnant-i ALWAYS have twins!

what does this mean?:p

2. DepTh

DepTh Member

it means your not creative at all or your brain is to lazy to come up with something new

3. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^ lol...

4. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello moongazer, what if they are all your teachers patiently assisting you and being here for you.

So maybe the cops are about listening to your own inner guidance, realizing the fears are just as real as your courage to reach beyond, and as the contradictions in between ... so you learn to respond from a place of greater awareness to whatever comes to trouble you. And it's like you are your own best student here as well.

Maybe the twins are about being whole and complete as one, knowing like a womb you are complete inside yourself already, and whole ... even as you feel divided sometimes by the doubled mirrors of life. It is all about to learn.

Maybe both dreams are about love (as simple as it sounds), knowing love is ever abundant and ever growing, and ever responding (even through a cell phone). It is how you see yourself within and without. You are all parts of the dreams, and all parts of the experience. How will you respond to it ? This is the meaning, too.

(... well and I hope this makes sense)
    :)

5. NecroDynamic

NecroDynamic Banned

Maybe you're going to have twins :)

6. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

Cops are usually protector angels. So you probably have someone around you that is looking after you, making sure that you don't get into trouble.

Pregnancy - great idea fruition. Chances are that since it is twins that that means that it is almost guaranteed to be a success, or the chances of it succeeding is twice as much; you therefore should listen to your intuition because the recurring of the dreams say that you are not paying attention, and as such may be letting opportunity slip away.

7. enfys moon

enfys moon Member

pregnancy and birth means new beginnings, etc...

8. moongazer

moongazer Member

wow, thanks so much guys<3
    NO twins for me! lol:p

i agree about the cops/someone watching over me. and i do feel divided in everyday life, maybe that IS what the twins represent. it just confused me, id wake up and wonder why i dreamt it again.

wow, i never thought of dreams that way!really helpful<3