I admit..

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Graham, May 9, 2004.

1. Graham

Graham Member

I have a low tollerance.

i could have 2 shots and allready be drunk :p its not all bad though, i dont need to spend as much money as anybody else.

2. xZx

xZx Member

lol im like that, but only with spirits, i can drink wine till i turn into a grape:D

3. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i've found that having a low tolerance has its advantages and disadvantages. sometimes it's cool bc you don't need a lot to get drunk, but then it's not cool if you're trying to chill with your friends and you get completely wasted while when it's still early and everyone else is still somewhat sober.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Tolerance is something you develop...

I havea high tolerance because of 3 years of drinking...

5. Graham

Graham Member

oh right, did not know it developed. All my mates can get into nightclubs because they look alot older then me.. but i cant so i only drink at partys and such like, maybe thats why i am a light-weight.

6. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

hehe, i did this fairly recently. i am such a lightwieght. sometimes i think maybe god made me that way so i would get sick all the time, and not enjoy drinking (and thus, become a drunk like dear old dad).i got way messed up on like 3 screwdrivers (forgot to eat, before i went out). anyway, my friends were sipping their coronas while i was in the bathroom kneeling before the porcelain throne. it was a bad night, i was sick all night, and looked like a total tard. (on a side note, interestingly enough....vodka tastes the same when you are barfing it up, as when you are drinking it.)

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yeah...I have a drinking problem....but the problem is that I can't even smell alcohol without puking all over the place. It's something that started when I was pregnant and never went away. Same thing with Mediterranean Olives. :)