I’m visiting my sister at her new house

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Jennifer19, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’m really sick possible sins infection don’t get home till tomorrow at 4 tomorrow is gonna suck I hate flying and being sick I’m sure that’s how it got sick I always get sick on planes I forgot hand sanitizer

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

With my heath problems is nothing to play around with I hope I don’t get anything in my lungs I need to go too the Er tomorrow if I’m not better

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Don't fly with a sinus infection. The eustachian tubes from the middle ear to the throat get clogged and when the plane descends from altitude you will be in unbelievable pain. Wait until you recover to visit your sister.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I wish I could flight leaves in a few hours plus my mom works tomorrow she can’t miss anytime I’m going too the Er as soon as I get home

5. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Take some sudaphed an hour or so before take off. I had a terrible ear/sinus infection and went to the pharmacy and that is what they gave me to prevent pain. It worked quite well, actually. I'm not one to take medication, normally, but the pain was intense and it can be a bit risky to fly with clogged sinuses/ears.

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It happened to me and on landing the lower pressure in my middle ear caused debris to get sucked in. It required a middle drain followed by grommets after nearly a year before I could hear properly again.
    Do you work in aviation or are you a doctor.?

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I’m home went too they Er I have bronchitis infection sinus infection they gave me anabiotic‘s to take if I need them he wants me to take a vitamin D if I don’t get better to go back but oxygen was good well I turn my oxygen up to three because I was having trouble breathing

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

He also suggested lots of hand sanitizer flying and too wear a mask because amune system is so poorly from the chronic respiratory failure and how poorly my lungw are and a decongestant

9. Please take all necessary precautions for safety

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

11. FOR GOD'S SAKE, TAKE THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS!!!