I¡m transexual looking for a transexual friend!!

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by natalia/justine, Dec 31, 2008.

1. natalia/justine

natalia/justine Member

Hello, my name is Andrea, I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I¡m 21 years old. I¡m MTF transexual.
    I¡m looking for some friends or friend who can help me with the transformation that I¡m doing since one and a half year. Since a year i¡ve been on hormones and I¡m doing well, but by my own it¡s hard to continue this change so that ¡s why I need your support and cooperation please. I¡m Swedish and Spanish citizen and if you want I can help you to nationalize you in Spain or Sweden. If you can do that I would like you to be my friend:)

thanks for the understandment!

2. Imagine11

Imagine11 Member

Congratulations and good luck. = )

3. Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion Member

i can help :) send me a private message and we can chat about it.

4. missedit

missedit Member

I'm sure you'll find someone here, I'm not mtf but I'm sure I can be pretty easy to talk to :), hope you find what you're looking for.

5. alice_dreams84

alice_dreams84 Member

Hy sweetie, i want to move to western Europe (why not Sweden) so if you still look for a friend/roommate please let me know. Give me a private message or post here. Kisses, Alice

6. Diana30

Diana30 Guest

Hi Nathalie,listen if you wont to talk you find me on facebook,mya nickname is-diana ignat,from stockolma i do have another femine friend who can reside in italy but is grown there.Ok?-and don't mention Justin-now your a girl,your Nathali?- kiss.

7. chrisfoxx

chrisfoxx Guest

have you tried online social networks and online dating sites? i think you might have more luck at places like that then a forum

8. benisafcom

benisafcom Guest

Congratulations and good luck. = )

9. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

this seems like a relatively safe environment... totally not going to get murdered here.. :leaving:

10. 7point65

7point65 Banned

At such a young age it takes ALOT OF GUTS to go the whole nine yards. Good luck and God speed!!

11. amandatrans

amandatrans Member

hi, if you want to chat about this, im a mtf and taking hormones as well, i live in the uk but if you need a friend to talk to just message me, regards amanda