hypothetical cocaine question...

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by conked007, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conked007

conked007 Member

lets just say i got 95%-100% pure coke, now obviously there's no way in hell i could get that i'm not retarded, i've heard that obviously pure cocaine would have a better effect but lethal at small doses. how much of it could i do at a time and still be safe. i've been doing blow for some time now but it always was like 30-40% pure( i guess) i definenltly built up some tolerance. To put it simple, IF i had straight pure coke how much of it at a time would kill me?

2. Stiney

Stiney Member

That depends on a lot of factors, your weight, your overall health and fitness ect. The lethal dose of pure cocaine in humans when snorted is usually somewhere between 0.05 grams and 5 grams. The most sensitive people, say, a child with a heart condition would probably die after taking 0.05g a fully grown 7 foot tall 200lb health fanatic and fitness freak with a high tolerance would probably be able to take 5 grams +. You won't find any more accurate numbers because there are too many variables to tak into account from person to person. The same rule goes for as with all drugs. Start at a really low dose, work your way up slowly untill you know what you can handle.

3. rc_headache28

rc_headache28 Member

I would be a damn mess off a bump of pure.. Take a trip to columbia to get some thats your best bet.

4. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

From what I hear and have read we are all lucky if the coke we are getting is between 20% to 50% pure when we buy it from are dealers.Most is lower then that for shitty coke. anything over 50% is some kick as shit thats hard to find, It's pretty much impossible to find any coke over 75% pure off the streets in any city in america its even worse in other countries, Face it about half the shit you are sniffing is one of the following below
    -Quinine
    -Lactose
    -Lidocaine
    -Procaine
    -Laxatives
    -Baby Laxatives
    -Talcum Powder
    -Caffeine
    -Aspirin
    -and tons of other shit they use.
    -sometimes even shitty meth is thrown into the mix

5. rc_headache28

rc_headache28 Member

dont forget B12

6. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

i doubt this guy has pure coke. he`d have to be rich and in columbia plus he sounds pretty immiture

7. Stiney

Stiney Member

Judging on your recent posts you are not really in a postion to be calling people immature now are you? Now carefully put the stones down and exit the glass house on the door to your left.

8. conked007

conked007 Member

Who are you talking to?

9. conked007

conked007 Member

woah no need to get all upset there buddy haha

10. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Not sure what to do with this one yet either. Closing it for now. Christ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.