Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy for sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by bigbobby, Jun 8, 2006.

1. bigbobby

bigbobby Member

As a retired Hypnotherapist I am amazed at so many posts in this and other forums from people with sexual dysfunctions that rely or seek relief from their complaints from pills and potions.

Most sexual dysfunctions are psychologically based and remedied quite easily with Hypnotherapy or self Hypnosis. Self hypnosis can be learnt and then practised in the comfort of your own home without the expense of visiting a Hypnotherapist.

A far simpler and modern method is to use a CD or even an MP3 download off the net. A few years ago I would have dissuaded people from using such methods of self Hypnosis but the industry has moved on somewhat and with todays technology the results can be quite outstanding.

Try an internet search for Hypnotic cd's or downloads or visit:

http://www.in4hypnosis.co.uk/hypnosis-sex.html

Bigbobby

freespiritedone likes this.
  2. freespiritedone

freespiritedone Beeeee Free!

This is a great idea. I use you tube for many different things I need hypnosis for. Its all about brain stimulation for me brain function is pretty much 100% of the rest of our body function without it we have nothing so why not stimulate the brain to fix it instead of pills