Hydromet syrup

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by RFyellow, Jun 1, 2004.

1. RFyellow

RFyellow Member

I've found some of this lying around and was wondering if anyone here has used it, it contains Hydrocodone and Homatropine. Also, what would be a recommended dose for a first time?

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

20 to 30 mgs of hydrocodone is a good first time dose. the other chemical is an anticholinergic which should take care of any nauseau you might have from the hydrocodone.

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Homatropine is a drug similar to atropine. The reason claimed it is put into the drug is to make it "less desirable" to recreational users. It does make you feel like shit. Dry mouth, shakey, flushing, urine retention, feeling "weird" but in no way a buzz.

Be careful, atropines can effect your respiratory system.

4. buddkm

buddkm Member

don't know about that other stuff but the HYDROCODONE IS A PAIN KILLER, as found in LORTAB or VICDIN < know thats not spelled right but you prob. know what i'm talkin about. anyway done the lortab's about 4 years and its a killer high about like a hit of speed for most poeple in the tab form. so i'm SURE A SHOT of it would be even BETTER !!! AS ANYTHING WOULD BE... done lots of stuff but never shot anything. be careful the first time !! i would try a small amount if you have not ever even done anything with the HYDROCODONE in it.

5. madboy139

madboy139 Member

maggie is right. that drug just like atropine is an anticholinergic and will make you feel like shit if you take too much. however, if one dose of syrup was 10mg hydrocodone and one dose of the tropine drug taking two doses probably wouldn't be too much of the tropine and would be enough hydrocodone to get you feeling good so don't be too discouraged.

6. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Hydrocodone is an opiate an in the depressant family. Although some people do get what is called a paradoxycal reaction and feel energised from Opiates, most people get sedated and slowed down. If you do a lot of opiates, you will soon lose the ability to feel energised from the drugs, just one side effect of Tolerance.

Hydrocodone and amphetamines (speed) are NOT related.