hydrocodone expired?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by andrew998, May 12, 2007.

1. andrew998

andrew998 Member

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

They're probobly still fine. If theyre not the worst that will happen is nothing. Eat two or three to start, see how your feelin in an hour and go from there . . .

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Yea I doubt they will ever go bad. Its not like there is anything organic in them.

4. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

They'll be alright.

5 mgs is usually the weakest they come (but I have seen 2.5's before), so eat like 4 and see you how feel to start. 20mg is a nice starting dose if you have no tolerance.

5. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

theyre fine all opiates do over time is lose their potency if you take them nothing bad will happen they just wont be as strong as non expired pills

dont take too many of those things the 5 means that there is 5 mg of hydrocodone in it and 500 mg of that weird A word you know what im talking about ......it can make you sick when you take about 4 or 5 i find and it fucks ur liver

good experience? i find hydros really arnt worth it cause of that A word (lmao i know i should just look the word up but im toolazy) you need to get yourself a hydrocodone suspension which is like a cough syrup it has nothing in it except hydro and a good 30 mL of that stuff will fuck you up pretty nicely it can easliy be perscribed when you have a cold with a cough and you tell your doctor you cant sleep at night because of the coughing and the pain it puts you in ......