hundreds of dreams of killing people

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by hamish..., Apr 18, 2007.

1. hamish...

hamish... Member

is it right that every 1 out of 3 dreams i have i end up killing someone or slaughtering loads of people.

some1 i kno works in a prison and was tellin me thers a guy who dreams bout killing people and she said hes insane and very sick in the head so i thought i wouldnt tell her.

i do think about killing alot but most people just say its a phase.

any ideas?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well it isn't going to do you any good to feel guilty about things that happen in your dreams.

if your parents put you to bed while watching war movies, i think maybe your school pshrinque needs to have a talk with them.

of course the other thing, the infant mind in its innocent curiosity, and i'm not calling you an infant here, just suggesting something this might be partially a holdover from, is facinated sometimes with a terrible fascination about killing untill it learns to connect one death with the idea of all deaths, encompassing its eventual own.

i do honestly suggest seeking some sort of therapy. or, i'm not sure if therapy is the right word. consultation with someone who understands the psychiqui better then most of us here are likely to be able to guess at.

i can recall many times in my life having been deathly paranoid that i might myself end up killing someone. i think this may be more common then most people realize. especialy now with the way dehumanizing anything that doesn't kiss the ass of little green pieces of paper is being promoted in the media and by the example of the american government.

i would neither dwell on this nor try to burry it but rather perhaps try to reason with yourself in your dreams, maybe learn a little more about pshrinquology yourself, that sort of thing.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. hamish...

hamish... Member

i dont dwell on it i love killing pplinmy dreams get me closer to the real thing and as for skl fuck that i never bother showin up i cant stand it like most ppl my age and war movies at nite? cme on im not 5 lol television doesnt affect me because i barely ever watch it. ach well

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wasn't talking about what affects you directly when you're watchin it. i'm talking about something most people, or a lot of ppl don't seem to realize. the affect of external stimuli WHILE they are sleeping. ambient sounds occuring WHILE you are asleep!

now it sounds more like you just have something you want to hear someone say, and no, i honestly haven't the slightest idea what it might be.

i just know that wanting to kill ppl, isn't a very good idea. like everything when i say that about something, i don't mean because someone said some god said so, but because we all have to live in a world that is neither more nor less screwed up then our collective thoughtlessness makes it.

so i don't quite get where you're comming from or what it actualy is that you're asking.

=^^=
    .../\...

5. hamish...

hamish... Member

i was just wndering my i kill so many ppl while dreaming but its all cool im just one of the many teenagers of this generation n were all fucked up 1 way or another im just not one of those ppl to be down bout everythin so im fine.

but hey cheers anyway man

6. BelladonnaBlue

BelladonnaBlue Member

Please.......GET HELP NOW! Before it's too late.

7. hamish...

hamish... Member

too late already haha

8. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hiya hamish caveman, here is another thought in case you are still wondering.

I thought dreaming about killing people does not automatically make you, or anyone else, a mass murderer in the making.

Just imagine you are all parts of the dream. All the others in dream are reflections of your own thoughts, emotions and sometimes hormones in addition which can be a wild mix. Still it is as right or wrong as you make it, and feel true deeper within yourself.

Maybe this is not really about power games ... but about the need to maintain who you are in the middle of contradictions - of yourself as well as of the generation you are counted among. Leaving childhood behind yet wherever you're heading to seems still far away, you may find this is a time of changes, and of initiation ... of self seeking, and of self finding.

Where do you belong ...
    Who are you ...
    And how deep do you wanna go ...

And yes this is completely up to you.

9. hamish...

hamish... Member

wow man that means alot.ithink ill be spending the next few days running through that in my head tryin to make sense if anything but it will take aot of time to find out but thanks thats helpful.

10. jiffie.one

jiffie.one Member

Easy enough: stop watching horror movies, or movies with lots of blood