Human-Shaped Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Sex Toys' started by Jimbee68, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Something I have wondered really for years now. Do men really use rubber women, for their sexual enjoyment?

I know there are such things for sale. And it is a common joke on many shows, like Married With Children on Fox.

Clearly they are a joke and a novelty. But is that all they are? And I guess my next question would be, has anyone on these boards ever used them? Or, knows someone who has?

Inquiring minds want to know.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

at first glance i thought this was a thread about rubber worms. i've heard that men actually use those, although i've only used the real thing. other baits i've had success with included minnows, corn, and small chunks of rotten meat. and one time the fish were so hungry they were biting literally the instant my hook hit the water, so i tried casting an unbaited hook and actually caught a few with that.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Title edited.

I think the vast majority of inflatable dates are gag gifts. Including the sheep-shaped ones.

But there are users.
    Check out documentaries on Real Dolls.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

I remember when i was a child, over hearing a conversation in a working men's club..We used to meet up on a Saturday afternoon with family..
    And i was sure i heard one of the men say he slept with a doll in his bed but the other night she went down on him..He forgot to take his cig out of his mouth and she near ripped his cock off..
    You can imagine, it made no sense! So i asked my dad later in the day!
    It's the look of horror on my parents face that made it stick in my mind! Obviously i remembered it from time to time..Then spending some time with my dad, i recalled it, he was in hysterics! He said he and mum had nightmares over it, and hoped i never remembered it! Think it's the elephant mantra in me..Lol

True!!!

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

For rainbow trout try using worms in combination with these things:

[​IMG]

Worst fishing trip I ever had was a time I caught my limit in 45 minutes...I had brought a 18-pack with me and had intended to stay all day, but ended up leaving early.

Not sure about the sex doll thing...I don't see how that would help.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ actually, i think i have used those things before, or something like them at least.

i haven't fished in a few years, so i really don't remember a lot of details on the bait i've used. most unusual bait was when i was a kid.

not sure how it would help with fishing or with sex?

7. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Either really...suppose it could hold you fishing rod for you while you take a leak. Be strange looking though.

[​IMG]

Piobaire likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How can you say you went fishing with those cheat baits? :D

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SisZbmIoVwM

C/S,
    Rev J

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot