huhuhuhu I like sluts...(fucked up sex morals)

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Freedom_Man, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freedom_Man

Freedom_Man Senior Member

Okay. joking above. My sex morals are not "up to par" so to speak.

1. I do believe in the whole one partner thing. lol forgot the word, BUT I think if a girl or guy wants to be a sexually active person and have sex with like 20 different people a week what is the big deal? I believe in "fuck buddies" as long as the intentions of both people are to be solely fuck buddies, where it gets messed up is when someone outside the fucking gets jealous due to some notion of a relationship between the two practicioners of the fucking, or when one person involved wants to get emotions involved.

I think it comes down fucking who wants to fuck, if they want to fuck just to fuck then so be it just fuck it up!!!

I think we all have sexual desires, fucked up fantasies, like one girl might want to fuck a thousand dudes in a bathroom under a subway in the dark with half of them in elmo suits with petroleum jelly on her stomach while licking her finger nails with rubber glue on them cause she likes inhalants or some dude might want to fuck a girl in a toad shit with two milk jugs glue to her chest because it reminds him of simpler times when he could just grab milk out of the fridge b ut now he is a farmer and it's a strain sometimes to milk cows which leads to him having a fetish for long nipples too lol, but who cares? as long as there are condoms, and no one gets stds or physically hurt (unless she or he likes that) then so be it.

If my friend fucked a girl I liked and then I would view it as well she didn't really care all that much and now shes a good fuck buddy, all i would be worried about is now wearing a condom with her and making her brush her teeth so she doesn't taste like head.

LOL that is messed up sounding.

I myself like to be in a relationship but when I am single I would like to have a few "friends' to just have sex with and fling around with, cept when I have feelings for someone that cuts off everyone i am dating... or flinging with. is that bad? i don't think so, sex is normal and as with all things practicing it and experimenting it is a given.

I am half moral half a super duper fornicator lol.

I love it likes this.
  2. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

I just kind of skimmed over your whole post but my belief is that sexual thoughts corrupt the mind.

plus I believe sex can get old. it is exciting but I believe once you do it a lot then it gets old.

I believe that focusing on self improvement and meditation and strengthening the mind is more valuable then seeking sexual experiences.

I think it is better to let sex find you rather than chase. if it pops up and you hit off with some girl then great but I believe that searching for it and constantly flirting with women and going to bar and clubs with the intention of sex is not good.

but do whatever you want, that is just my view.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Not directly sex, but the big O, as in orgasm, is probably the only thing we dont get bored with. Or maybe expand that to anything thing that sets off the neurostimulators; laughing, andrenalin, love

That just ends up sounding like you are not getting any. I do such and such to distract from the sexual tension. Thats not what you intended, and you may actually believe it, but its going to get interpreted very differently by different people.

One can self improve by getting better at fucking, all those endorphins make great relaxants, so sex is a great form of meditation. And sex is a great way to reduce stress, thus stengthen the mind.

You are a good person if you use yoga to relax, but you are a bad person if you use sex???

Finally, just cos the majority take one view, do something a certain way, doesnt make it right, or more importantly the smart thing to do

4. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

Any person can view it anyway they want. I have my reasons why I view it this way. It is not because I can't get sex though. If I actually tried and went about looking for sex I could get it every week.

There is actually been times at parties where girls have tried hook up with me and I refuse. I am not a sex fiend. these girls were not the hottest girls but also not bad looking either. they were just average girls with nice bodies but not the best faces but would certainly equal good sex but I have self control. I have a crazy high sex drive but I have learned to control it.

yes orgasms feel good but I could careless about that quick feel good.

yes what I write will be interpreted differently by people but whatever. there are people plenty of people that understand what I am talking about though. your man juice=energy. if you keep it and do not spill it then you will be able to complete tasks easier. if I go without spilling my juice for a long time then I will find myself more relaxed and more focused when working or doing a job.

for me drinking a beer, having a orgasm, is just a temporary feel good. I focus on the future and building myself up and I view some temporary feel goods as a cloud of the mind. just my own path and views.

I think sex with someone you love can improve the mind but just casual sex no. I think there is plenty of better ways to reduce stress than sex.

people should do what they want though. everyone has a brain and has their own beliefs and thoughts and views and feelings and understandings on things in their own life.

5. Jharyn

Jharyn Banned

As long as you're honest with any partner you ever have, there is nothing wrong with your way of thinking.

6. lightgrenade

lightgrenade Member

you made some great points here.
    i don't see why everyone makes such
    a big deal about sex...

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

People who make big deals about things generally fail at said things.

8. Cloaking Device

Cloaking Device Member

In my experience a lot of this stuff like having sex with 50 guys on an old matress etc is much better to think about than do

I had these two sexual fantasies when I was a teenager, one was going to a prostitute and the other was spitroasting a girl (I guess that the appeal is along the lines of 'there are women who do that....)

Anyway, I fulfilled both of these fantasies in my 20s and neither of them were enjoyable at all.

9. Cloaking Device

Cloaking Device Member

I would say that one of the main causes is that sex is equated with a form of ownership or transaction in our societies

There is also of course, the fact that having sex makes you feel better and is good for you

10. Matureman 62

Matureman 62 Visitor

I really prefer my woman sucking my cock ,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.