HowDo I no if shrooms are real

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by BlackPower, Apr 8, 2007.

1. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

Hello, i have been smoking weed for many years and i have became bored of it and decided to try somthing new. i wanted to try an MushroomTrip but the dealers i get weed from dont sell shrooms and the ones that say they do show me differnt types of shrooms but im not sure if there real or not. Is there a way to tell if they are magic shrooms and not jus shrooms that dont give u trips?

P.S-other than risking a bad trip and paranoia, is there any BAD physical/ health problems for taking shrooms?

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Yes, some shrooms are deadly and will kill you flat out if you eat an amount required to trip.

I took the chance and I'm sure most people here did, not being shroom experts.

3. BlackPower

BlackPower Member

But how do you tell if its poiseness or not without trying it

4. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

You don't.

Unless you grow them your self, from good spore prints.

5. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

get yourself a good book on psilocybin mushrooms before you try it, you need to have some basic identification skills, otherwise you could end up in the hospital or the grave, as a general rule psilocybe containing mushrooms bruise blue, however that also means the poisonous mushrooms that contain psilocybe bruise blue. psychedelic mycology is a difficult issue to tackle in short form, you really need to educate yourself before you delve into the realm, get a good book, check out some knowledgeable websites, start here: www.shroomery.org

6. icebrew15

icebrew15 Member

usually they looked dried out. the best ones have the gold/silver specs on them. It can also be covered in blue as well, along with a combo of blue/silver/gold in it as well.

7. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

this is really simplistic advice, DO NOT eat mushrooms unless you are sure you know what they are. icebrew15 just described a plethora of mushrooms, some psychadelic, some not, some poisonous.........it's not that easy.

8. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

The gold/silver specs are just vermiculite from the growing medium. It doesn't make them any better, but may be a good way to tell them apart from shrooms any asshole could go out and pick or buy.

9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

To know for sure, you might need to take spore prints and pictures of them and send them to a forum to be identified by experts. try the shroomery, there's instructions there and forums where the experts tell you if it's edible, not edible, and or phycoactive. Peace :)