How'd everyone do with their results!?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Dandelion_Blood, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Well? How'd we all do?

I gooot B in art, B in media, E in english and a D in Critical thinking!

(I've changed the grade system and E means excellent.. not - i've totally failed this subject :H dispite that being what it reeally means.. but sssh i'm in denial)

I'm going off to Aberystwyth Uni and i've Verry excited! Very very very excited, i and i'm deead chuffed i scrapped throuugh! Woah... "show me the way to .. Aberystwyth"

I want to congratulate EVERYONE... because they all rock whether they got what they wanted or not! :) Grades aren't the be all and end all just so you all knows... i mean... i only scraped through! I don't care, i have a great disrespect for 'em. But they are part of life unfortunatly..

did i just manage to blab on an entire thread.. yes.. well done me, maybe i'm taking advantage of the abandoned forums..!

2. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

I got a C in music and a D in both psychology and english lit. oh joy go me i passed i'm so happy look at me celebrate. None of my family get why i'm not bothered. I mean yay I passed them and that's all fine and dandy but it's just another hurdle thrown at me boo yeah something something blah blah shut up lozi...yes ma'am.

3. cymru_jules

cymru_jules Member

C in computing, chucked off Physics, N for maths (not sure what that means... "not classified" I think), and discarded from General Studies (owing to 1 out of a possible 250 attendance record or some such)

of course, this was back in the 1920's and when studies were often interrupted by hungry tyranosaurus rex's looking for food

4. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

congratulations everyone!

im mightly disappointed you've passed tho dandy, means i've gotta spend 3 years with your smelly ass:p

5. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I got...

A in English Lit
    A in Sociology
    A in ICT
    A in General Studies
    A in Critical Thinking
    C in German

So I'm going to Leeeeeeds!

6. freesmile

freesmile Banned

I got a C in English Language, a C in Politics, B in General Studies and a B in law so i got in to Aberystwyth Uni, wooooooh, congratulations to you all, even if you didn't get what you wanted- hey its only exams :p
    love and peace michael xxx

7. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

smarty pants :p

well done though seriously, very impressive!

8. arlia

arlia Members

i got my results for my btec diploma in art last month!
    got a distinction!
    not bad for someone who was predicted to fail

9. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Thank youuuu :&

10. Mercy

Mercy Member

Well done Dandy, we all knew how much getting to Aberystwyth meant to you, I'm so glad you made it.
    I got A in English Lit, A in Spanish, B in French, B in Philosophy and B in General Studies.
    Luckily they were just AS though.
    I know they are really good marks, but I know I could have done better if I'd made the effort really. Nothing a few resits can't sort out though.

Well done everyone!

11. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

well done all you people :)

12. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Good luck to all. Packing up and sodding off to uni was one of the best decisions I have made to date, so much so that I've just moved back up to lincoln way before the end of summer break! Go forth and enjoy!

As for me, I gots a first. I rock. :)

13. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Well-done-for-all-you've-achieved-so-far-and-good-luck-for-the-future-peeps[​IMG]

I'm-excited-for-you:eek:

14. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

i'd like to say *thank you claire* you pointed the finger at aberystwyth 2yrs ago.. and now look where i'm going -- i hold you fully responsible!!!:p

15. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

bit later on....

i got an A in maths, B in further maths, B in physics, C in music tech and a D in general studies.

and im off to glamorgan uni in justunder one month. and im so bloody excited.

welldone to everyone else as well,woohoo! look at us brainy lot.

16. primevel_jm_livid

primevel_jm_livid Member

HAyhihi people. wahoo i got a B in history B in spanish and D in chemistry..
    Off to my insurance Nottingham to do '' Hispanic studies and history '' WAHooo

YEp well done to all you sexy smart people,. we're off on one big adventure. Pack sox

and RArrr lozipot you will be MILES AWAy * sobs*

17. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

ooo dandy my childhood best friend alex is doing art at aberwyswyth...however you spell that place....well..the place you're going anyway...she never talks to me anymore though :(

18. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Congratulations everyone.

I got 2Cs (sociology and Graphics), 4Bs (ICT, English Language, English Lit and Drama [very very pleased about the drama]), 4As (Science [double], RS and Maths) not to mention the A* I had already in German.

Blessings

Sebbi

19. Graham

Graham Member

hey yall i got three A's and two B's, not bad seeing as i burnt my room down along with all my school stuff right as i was meant to start reviseing. I am going to Sheffield University to study Law.

20. dapablo

dapablo redefining

My boy's of to Northampton, Politics & Philosophy!?

Good Luck to all of you.