How would you get a script for Aderall?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by StonerBill, Jan 14, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Say a person without actual ADD wanted to get a prescription for Aderall? how would you go about doing it? would the only way be to fake having the disease, and if so, where would someone be able to be taught the ways of an ADD or ADHD person?

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Look up the symptoms and such online... :D Though from my experience it wouldn't be hard, a good friend of mine, well she was a bit fucked in the head, but she got hers by just going to the doctor, but he seemed rather happy to just prescribe pills and such, but keep saying they aren't working, and eventualy they'll put you on adderall... :D You just have to go through some others first... :D Or find a good doctor in a rather well off area, they usualy are more than happy to prescribe you any manner of fun pills.. :D

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

that costs heaps though eh

4. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

alright...this is what i did...

my concentration is pretty low. but really...what 18 year old still in highschool has a great ability to concentrate on his school work. anyways. its not like i cant force myself to concentrate. because i can. i just think im under motivated to just concentrate a lil ya know. anyways! i went to my psychiatrist ( i cant spell ) and he took an ADD invetory test on me. Its acually pretty simple..

Just answer all the questions at a second to worst catigory. for example.. one question may say this..

"Do you find it hard to stay concentrated on a person while talking to them?"
    -Very Hard
    -Hard
    -Difficult
    -Easy

and you'd just say its hard. on close to all of them do that, but throw in a "very hard's" They perscribed me to 15-30 miligrams on time released Adderall XR's. he told me to try it once and see if i needed more. i took 15 and it didnt do anything so i took 30 the next day, and felt the difference. But still the adderall that i was perscribed to was time released which made the effect of not as strong. So, next visit comes along because i need a refill and i ask him for none time released because i felt like the time released was just pulling me along but didnt give me enough motivation to concentrate to my fullest. and so he perscribed me to the 30mg none time released Adderall tablets. and whoa..first of all. these things feel like meth at a high dosage (90-1200mg's) but at 30 they still give u a good rush of speed and energy. the tablets are really only if u want that rush. because after the rush is over (only an hour or so) it feels as if i never took anything at all. Its a good tool for concentration, and i could definatly understand the interest and like of this drug for recreation use, but just be careful. Also after a while this medication makes me very nausious after each dosage now. It didnt used to do that but i guess its starting to take its tole on my body. anyways hope i helped