How Will YOU Survive PopCon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Spiritchalist, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

I shoulda said Population Control, but I thought PopCon looked snazzy.

We can all figure it's here, we can all figure it's here to stay, and getting a lot of us.

Population control isn't just the Genocides in foreign lands, and it's not just genocide like 9-11.

Ever wonder why cigarettes are legal? Booze?

How can you believe we don't have a cure for cancer, let alone the common cold, but we can clone people?

Will YOU be one of the few who survive the NWO operation?

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Thanks for quoting me... well, almost

Anyway, population control has already begun and has been going on for some time now. They're doing it through the vaccinations and the food/water/air primarily. The UN keeps tabs on the global population year-by-year, and they even have a Department of Population Control. Their reports say that the male sperm count in the West is on a continual decline, so they're tampering with us on many levels already. I mean, even the plastic water bottles, which contain synthetic estrogen-mimicking compounds (bisphenol A), are contibuting to the sterilization of the male. Same with soy, which is now found in most processed foods (even crackers and tuna fish), and this too contains estrogens that are feminizing and sterilizing the male population.

As far as the actual "culling of the herd" is concerned, I believe that is happening, too, but not yet on a noticeable scale. This will likely happen when fast-acting engineered plagues/biologicals are released sometime in the future. But by this time it will already be too late to act.

I was saying years ago that the time to act is now (as in BACK THEN), but at this point I really feel it's too late and the only thing that people can do is prepare themselves mentally for what lies ahead.

Ultimately, the people are to blame for this for allowing themselves to become domesticated cattle.

3. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I have already come to the realization that I am very likely to be exterminated in the event that the political reeducation camps should be activated. I have also realized that my soul is immortal, and that there is no way to exterminate my life essence. If I die supporting a noble cause, then so be it. You must remember the law of impermanence, that nothing lasts forever, and the only constant in the universe is change. Also remember that you reap what you sow. This NWO crowd which is gearing up to exterminate large quantities of the population will come to a very bad end indeed. Just keep spreading awareness and challenging people to challange the status quo.

4. killuminati

killuminati Member

I'm just meditating, waiting but not worrying. the least you can do is stay positive and realize that nature has provided you with everything you need to win this battle. who really knows what the future holds for us? I have a feeling that things will change more in the next couple years more than they have in the past decade.