How to talk

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by swcc, May 30, 2006.

1. swcc

swcc Member

Alot of times I find myself stuck when it comes to talking to chicks. I'm just not good at starting up random conversation with random girls. I mean me and my boys will always go and hit the beach just looking to meet some honeys, but I find myself fuckked when it comes to approaching them and knowing what to say. I woouldn't say Im completly lack confidince, but I do when it comes to first starting copnversations. So I ask the ladies in the forums, what are things you guys like to hear? How should i go about doing this, How do I become better at macking on the ladies? What should I say?

2. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

I'm not good at just going up to a random girl and talking either... but it doesn't have to be your style. I have heard from a lot of my friends that are girls that they get constantly hit on all the time (because many of them in my book are gorgeous). They also tell me about how much it bugs the shit out of them as well, like when they are just hanging out and trying to relax somewhere, random assholes come up and try to pick them up.

However some girls won't mind and will take it as flattery and then try to test your charm by reacting in certain ways to your pickup line (or comment, or whatever). Then you must learn to understand how you should react to this behavior. That is the main trick to trying to pick up girls, if you want it. There is a really awesome guide to it... i just don't know where the link is.

Personally, I just wait for the girls to come to me. They do, and they eventually learn who I am and then we go from there. But, then again, that doesn't exactly get you laid, which explains my dry spell. Not to worry though.

3. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

fuck a rubber duck, i just realized that this was directed towards the female audience... oh well.

4. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Just introduce yourself. :)

5. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

Try falling on your face. Then maybe they'll come over to ask if you're okay and date you just because they feel sorry for you, but you gotta make sure you actually fall on your face or else it would be deciteful.

6. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

Oh... This is a silly question. You just try to be yourself. Girls hate fake boys and its not very hard to see if omeone is fake. Be honest, say everything you want to and Im sure you will find a nice girl for you

7. Gypsy_girl

Gypsy_girl Member

I agree with Hannah and Anastaciajah here. Be honest, and the best icebreaker would be simply introducing yourself.