How to start eating your own cum (Perfect Guide From a Trans Girl)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by livlust, Feb 15, 2023.

1. livlust

livlust Newbie

You want it, you jerk off thinking about it, but everytime you finally cum, that libido goes away, and you don't have the courage to do it anymore, it happens to most people, it's normal.
    As anything in life, it requires practice, it's something that you'll have to do it over and over again to reach perfection
    but there are a few ways to make this process easier:

1 - Store your cum, that's the oldest trick in the book, just cum in a cup, glass or anything, and then put it on your freezer, so the next time your libido is high again, yum yum you'll have tasteful fresh cum all for yourself, you can even cum multiple times in a jar and store a lot, so you'll be able to make a really good mess.
    (just be careful to not let it mold)

2 - Do it on a camera or in front of the mirror, why? You might find yourself hot watching your little cum play, so your libido can go back up fast, I do that myself, I have an onlyfans just focused on cum play and cum eating, in case you're interested in seeing it

@missliv_lust
    OnlyFans

Unfortunately, that only works if you find yourself at least a little pretty.
    Still, you can watch other people doing it to help your libido go back.

3 - Ice cum, I've met a guy once who used to store him cum with a little water on the freezer to make ice cum cubes, it's a little different, but it can be hella fun for some people.

4 - Accept that you need a hand, do you have a partner? ask them to help, nothing is better than someone else making you eat your own cum, of course, you can ask the person to be gentle, or violent if you prefer, just communicate.

And that's all I know from my experience with eating your own cum, if you want to contribute with different ideas, please, feel free to participate in the debate, cause I really like discussing this topic <3

2. Andy00

Andy00 Members

having a partner "helping" is the best thing!
    Cumming directly in your own mouth is a good method as well eheh

3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Take it from a guy who has learned to enjoy his semen. Part of the semen enjoyment is the jelly like consistency along with the taste. The taste may take some getting used to but you can sweeten it by what you eat or don't eat. As far as getting it into your mouth the trick is overcoming the hormone change and understanding it is not anything to be ashamed of. Treat your ejaculate as a reward for giving yourself a nice orgasm. No matter how you get it treat it as a dessert or icing on the cake (pun intended). Once you learn that sex isn't over at orgasm and ejaculation it's easier to savor the reward you just made. Patience is the key. Wait a while after ejaculating before trying to lift your prize to your lips. Once the refractory hormones have dissipated, which doesn't take very long, it is a lot easier to eat your cum. So you beginners wait a moment or two after ejaculating. Once you learn to overcome those hormones you'll like this new twist to you sex life. Here's a few additional ways to get your cum to your lips:
    • If you cum in your partners mouth and then kissing shortly after you will get a good taste. This is known as cum swapping or snowballing. Now, snowballing is really for the more experienced but beginners might benefit too.
    • Another way is to ejaculate in her pussy shallow, not deep. Then go down and start eating her out. Start at her clit and as you get going slowly move down to the pussy. You'll get her secretions and your cum mixed together. This is how I learned that I tasted pretty good and wanted more next time.
    • You can do the same in the ass but you'll have to dive right in. The semen will be mixed with lube. Same from the pussy if lube is used.
    • If you use a condom have your partner squeeze the cum into your mouth after removing it from your cock. Again wait a moment or two before sucking out the condom.
    • Solo sex can be done by squirting into a cup and pouring it into your mouth after ejaculating. Or just scoop it up with a spoon or your fingers and enjoy.
    • Also pointing your cock towards your mouth as you wank and shooting it in works. But it is a hit and miss proposition. The aim out of the end of your cock isn't very accurate and more than likely you hit other spots not your mouth. I don't recommend this as a good way as the points above are more exact and easier.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    regina73 and thesantos29 like this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

It was something I really had an interest in trying but after ejaculated found myself like others not interested anymore. I finally convinced myself to look at it as it being no different than having a drink off the nightstand after sex or getting up and getting a snack. It took time to see things that way but it eventually worked for me.

5. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I enjoy eating my cum. The original deterrent was the "post-nut clarity." I overcame that by edging. I would masturbate right to the edge and take my hand away.

After doing that over and over again, the cum just has to get out. So, small loads would sneak out. I would catch those in a glass. I didn't have an orgasm yet and was still very horny and I was more receptive to eating the cum. I would do this for hours. Working myself up, letting some cum ooze out and then eating it. Rinse and repeat.

RIJACO likes this.
  6. ConiferLovingCouple

ConiferLovingCouple Members

Fascinating conversation. I’ve been drinking my cum since I was a teenager, back when my ejaculations released a pretty ridiculous amount of cum. I too crave my cum at times but then after my release I’ve lost the desire to lick or consume it. I’ve thought about getting back into storing my cum in the refrigerator or freezer, so that I can enjoy drinking multiple orgasms worth in one setting. And for those of you that haven't, I’d suggest mixing some grapefruit juice in with the cum; I find it to be quite delicious.

thesantos29 likes this.
  7. cincy

cincy Members

My wife teases and denies my orgasms, but if I have an accident and cum, I must eat it all. It was hard at first but now I really enjoy it.

thesantos29 likes this.
  8. PrettyfeetANNA

PrettyfeetANNA Pan poly trans female

My first experience with this was when I masturbated once, didn’t have anything to clean up with before the parents came home, so I was curious anyways about the taste and just started eating it off my fingers as I wiped myself down. I loved it ever since

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

From time to time I've found myself in a situation when I released but had no convenient way to clean up. Gulped it down. That led to cumming into my own mouth a few times. Can't get into that position any longer but I'll still taste from time to time or get a sloppy kiss after getting sucked off or maybe lick it off her nipples or body. It's all good.

regina73 and Andy00 like this.
  10. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

Does anyone like to pour their cum on their face and continue jacking? Am I the only one???