how to squirt?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by maskedHero, Jan 22, 2009.

1. maskedHero

maskedHero Member

ok so was talking to this girl i work with today and as always we were talking bout sex with our boyfriends. our conversations always gets me heated to were i just cant wait to attack him when i get home...lol

anyways she happen to mention that she can squirt when ever she wanted to during masturbation or intercourse. i was amazed, i have tried to get myself to squirt a few times and they have been nothing but failed attempts.

my boyfriend and i have talked bout it and i even had him to finger me once in an attempt to focus on me squirting. no luck

i was wondering if any other girls on here can squirt and if anyone had any tips? also i would love to hear ppl's thoughts on the squirt topic, which i barely ever here talked bout?

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

dude i wished i knew how to make myself squirt whenever.
    i gotta have a guy around for that though, maybe because of the angle, hmm i dunno

3. SexPlug

SexPlug Guest

I have made my wife squirt over 100 times, if any of you need to know the secret please feel free to buzz me, I also run a free adult squirting site, and most what you see today is fake water bag squirting.