How to snort drugs??

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by ghost of rat, Feb 15, 2010.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm assuming by posting this you weigh more than 60 lbs.

Like did you K hole as in you were laying down and couldn't talk or move k hole? and travelled to different dimensions/lost ego/went outside time/etc?

Congrats if that happened I wish could k hole on that dose snorting it, I can probably K hole from that amount by i.m. injection.

Like I said though for me +50 mgs your body weight is just a GENERAL rule of thumb for insufflation.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

the logic in the thread i was reading was "i abused the shit out of ketamine, now i have stomach or bladder issues."

3. trichome22

trichome22 Member

100mg is too much or the k is trash,

i can snort 10mg to get euphoric or 50-75 mg to k-hole, i weigh 150 pounds.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I believed the 100 mgs, but this i'm not buying. I need more than 125 mgs to k hole via intramuscular injection, which is less than is needed for insufflation. You either don't know what a k hole is or don't know your mg amounts. Check erowid it lists the starting K hole dose at 100 mgs for insufflation and I think that's being very generous. I've used all sorts of powder and pharmaceutical grade Ketamine still tightly sealed in their vials, while there is some variance in quality it doesn't differ THAT much.

MAYBE and that's a big maybe if you combined ketamine with another substance you could K hole off that dose.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i don't think you know what a k hole is. snort 200mg and see what you think.

i take 25-50mg and perform supervisory duties in a retail store. its pure stuff, not cut. 50-100mg is a little more intense, but i could still do things on the sales floor. 100-150mg it starts to get very heady. 150-200mg early k hole stuff. 200-250mg sweet spot, true k hole, maximal mental effects without body effects. 250mg+ is anaesthetic territory, loss of consciousness.

6. trichome22

trichome22 Member

My K comes straight from a chemist, it is not diverted vet ketamine. I was told it is not racemic like vet K and only contains the more potent isomer.

If i sniff 10mg i can barely walk straight, 20mg would make it so anything except lying down was unpleasant.

50-75 mg has me k-holing.

To me K-holing is just super intense closed eyed hallucinations, with loss of motor skills or downright full body anethesia, is it any more than that to you guys?

This of course is with ZERO tolerance, i rarely do K as i do not enjoy it.

I prefer drugs that feed your ego rather than destroy it...

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I don't know how to explain it, but it sounds like we're talking about the same thing. Full body anaesthesia is the hallmark of the K hole, part of it's novelty and potential terror for novices; "where am i? where is my body?!"

8. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Surprised at ya Rat... you're probably kidding (I haven't read the thread), but here ya go...

1) Pretty strongly, don't be shy
    2) Very fine with K
    3) through your membranes, is my understanding

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i figured out when i was 14...you should be able to figure it out too ;)

10. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

for a real k-hole, i need about 300mg up the nose [that's to lose touch with reality] but i probably have some kind of long term tolerance

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

yes I usually use 300 to k hole and then a booster dose, but i have tolerance as well. 300 mgs would probably make a decent percentage of people puke if it's their first time using Ketamine me thinks.

12. baloon

baloon Member

good tip buddy
    lay the health card flat over ur shit and crush it that way
    doesnt matter how fast u do it, meth really burns, coke is very drippy and ecstasy burns but not as much. i donno about k

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

K can burn pretty bad as well, and is drippy. The drip/taste varies alot some of it is an amazingly good taste and some of it has a terrible drip/taste. If you k hole though you probably won't notice or pay attention to a drip after the first 10 mins or so.

14. billybass

billybass Members

im a heavy k user and have experience what are called "k pains" numerous times .... u can start with this but if u google k pains you will find lots of info on it also ... injesting the drips does eat away at your bladder and in extreme cases people have had to have there bladder replaced ...

http://www.tripproject.ca/trip/?q=node/2023