How to smoke with as little left over smoke and smell as possible.

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by GetLifted20, Jul 22, 2011.

1. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I am going to college pretty soon and I'm going to be living in a dorm, I don't want to get caught and kicked out of college, so I need a way to smoke without there being a smell or left over smoke.

2. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

These kids I knew used a vaporizer, and it seemed to work pretty well. Even with working smoke detectors, the combination of the vape and blowing "smoke" towards the window allowed them to toke up in there everyday lol. Everyone on our floor would go there to blaze up lol AND they used to make brownies and other baked goods out of the bud thats left after smoked..(little thc content, but they saved all of it and it looked like really shitty bud lol)

3. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

Yeah I was thinking about getting a vaporizer but I was told that it still left a smell behind if you were smoking some pretty dank bud.

4. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

it does, mask the smell with fabreeze :)