How to make my fiancé last a bit longer!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by nicky m, Jan 15, 2019.

1. nicky m

nicky m Members

Okay , so I’m a girl who likes rough sex that lasts a while. We start with the basics like fingering and sucking his cock but my fiancé gets all excited with his self. I probably don’t help with the dirty talk, spanking and lip blighting and Don’t get me wrong he can fuck me hard but after a few minutes he can’t hold on much longer. Any tips on what I can do to make it go on longer. I’ve tried slow but he just has to go for it and ends up coming just as I’m starting to climax and it’s frustrating sometimes

2. Lolli

Lolli Visitor

get him a cock ring

Courtney Green likes this.
  3. nicky m

nicky m Members

He doesn’t like them! Ahhh that’s the first thing I suggested

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

Have sex as often as possible build up his tolerance.

5. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Practice, practice, practice.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a sexed up senior couple. A active sex life is paramount with us. That said, “sometimes” I use a FDA approved spray on the under side of my glans. One spray only. It really helps me stay erect and harder longer. It allows me to pound and bang her longer. She always gets the big “O” from this. Sometimes she is wore out satisfied when I cum in her. Don’t tell me seniors are not sexual creatures.

erofant and hoo.com like this.
  7. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

This....

Brittney blonde likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

More sex, more sex, more sex...the same night! Allow him to rest after his orgasm, suck him hard again and slide him back into your vagina and ride him to YOUR orgasm.

erofant and (deleted member) like this.
  9. theamos

theamos Members

Stop and change positions
    I can read men really easy so if I’m not close and I can tell they are I change. This has them stop and start to build back up

10. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

You need to talk to him , let him know your concerns, when I was young I would cum before my gf , I really wanted to satisfy her , I came up with the idea that when I was getting close to cumming I would think about racing my motorcycle, it was enough to keep me from cumming to soon and ruining her pleasure, after I was sure she was well satisfied I would finally relax and let my self cumm ...

Klimax2gether, iamjustme and theamos like this.
  11. Johnny 007

Johnny 007 Members

I say cut out or watch the foreplay. There's no way I'll last long if I get my dick sucked or even eat pussy for a too long. Just get too worked up .

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In many ways “you” have the pop(power of the pussy). You can tell him from the beginning before sex that you will be the one how will control when and where he will cum. If he agrees, then it will be a learning experience for both of you. He needs to understand your level of excitement as well. Mature adult know that sex is a lifelong learning experience. Sometimes partners are not compatible though. Don’t be in a sexual one sided relationship. That’s not enjoyable.

13. Gene London

Gene London Members

Try putting a little solarcain on his member.

I got back from the beach once and had a bit of sand rub on my wanker so I put a little solarcain on it when I got out of the shower. My wife got out of the shower and wanted to screw so I obliged her on the living room floor. It desensitizes the cock but you can still feel it, Long duration (more then she wanted) and a nice orgasm at the end.

14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

It is a concern if the male partner comes too quickly before the female reaches climax. We had the same problem when we were having for the first time. But after a couple of years mastered the technique of lasting longer until my wife reach orgasm. We did not use any sprays or gadgets. We only made some adjustments to our techniques and some preplanning. Now I can keep my erection for more than 45 minutes (inside her) without climaxing and we usually climax at the same time. If you are interested in the details let me know.

15. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Share with us all

16. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Try getting on top. I sometimes find they last longer if they’re lying on their back and I’m on top. Can’t say that’s always the case, but have found it helped with guys in the past

erofant and Klimax2gether like this.
  17. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

I have the opposite experience with this. But then again, when I'm on top, I flex my kegels a *lot* more, which doesn't help.

It's also The Man's favourite way to cum. I wonder why ;)

18. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

Anyway, as for the OP, have you considered that "hard" sex isn't always about how fast he's thrusting? Slow down, take a forearm to the face, get a nice blood choke, some biting perhaps if you're into that, and when he gets close, have him pull out and go back down on you, then change positions.

Circular likes this.
  19. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Talk to him, before it manifest into a larger problem.
    Sexual advice:
    You strike me as young, so then I assume he is too. That means he is well capable of cumming twice, the second time will last longer than the first.
    Start with stroking/oral to get him to cum, take a break but tell him you want him to fuck you hard when he is rested up.
    He will last much longer this time around.
    Cheers

erofant and Klimax2gether like this.
  20. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Wait....the OP posted this and never came back...so we are talking to a ghost.