How to Grow a Mullet?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Ilivefordrugs324, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Ilivefordrugs324

Ilivefordrugs324 Banned

Ok, since I assume this is supposed to be a "body modification" board, I was just wondering something. How does a person grow a mullet? I'm being serious now, no stupid replies. I'm thinking about growing one myself. My hair is already pretty long, so I think I can pull it off, but how does one go about doing this?

2. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Cut the top of yr head short.

Durr.

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Nice retarded comment, really just go to the barbor (can't spell today) and tell them what you want to do, they'll cut your hair to start it off if it still has some room to grow then they'll tell you what to do from there. Or google it.

4. ralyks

ralyks Member

I would imagine you would just start with cutting some rather short layers in the front, gradually getting longer, and then just continue to grow it and trim as needed.

5. Stickman120

Stickman120 Banned

Why isn't it surprising a whore makes a retard comment. :toetap05:

Go to the barber, and ask them. Truthfully, they should be able to tell you everything that has to do with getting a mullet.

6. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

Retarded is asking how a mullet is made. Seriously, is it that hard to figure out or do guys pretty much have to be gay to have common sense regarding a hair cut?

7. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I don't know how to get a mullet...but then again, I've never wanted one, so I never bothered to learn.

8. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

how to 'grow' a mullet:

[​IMG]

9. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

10. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

It's a response to a fucking retarded question.

Why is it hard to take a pair of scissors, and cut the front and top of your hair shorter than the back?

You need to ask people on a forum how to do that? Really?

11. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

Whores own the best shoes. What's up with that?

12. Stickman120

Stickman120 Banned

She's a stupid whore, that's what's up. Looking at her posts...man, I feel so bad for her parents.

13. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Looking at your posts I feel bad I share the same planet with you. Toolmaggot is wanted on these forums, your comments aren't.

14. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

:eek:
    Strong words, man.

15. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Strong words indeed.

16. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

I'm not going to lie, internet drama makes a good day feel complete.

17. Stickman120

Stickman120 Banned

It's not my fault if she's a whore. I'm only speaking the truth. If being a whore and making inane comments all the time makes her wanted on these forums, then you're probably as idiotic as she is. Being a complete slut isn't cool, nor is having a shirt that says "Kiss Me, I have Aids". That shit is completely not funny, seeing as millions of people are infected. And don't tell me to have a sense of humor or that it's only a joke, because there are lines you don't cross. She's completely idiotic, and I refuse to hold back just because she's "wanted" around the forums. Popularity could matter even less to me. The minute she presents herself in a more honorable and intelligent way, that's the day I'll stop being so harsh.

18. Stickman120

Stickman120 Banned

I know, right? I love how people get all angry and mad because facts are pointed out. It's cute.

19. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

I just hope you don't get banned for this shit.
    I've seen your other posts so I know your not a troll or anything and ya seem cool. A bit serious at times, but cool. But just for using the word 'whore' your going to make a lot of people angry. Even if a person admits to doing whorish things it's not right to call them a whore apparently. I'm not sure why, must be some politically correct rulebook out there explaining that part, but that's the way it goes.

20. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Quite valiant of you, good sir.

Are you trying to save my soul from eternal damnation?