How to grab my boyfriends crotch in this scenario?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by secretsex, Aug 18, 2013.

1. secretsex

secretsex Member

My boyfriend and I haven't had the opportunity to have sex for tha last month and it's killing us both.

He messaged me something like next time i see him i could grab his crotch and drag him to the bedroom, but I don't know how to actually do this in this scenario?

Is it an over the trouser grab of his penis, or a pull him towards me by grabbing his crotch and kissing him. And I don't think I can grab his crotch and drag him upstairs at the same time. Not sure what he meant..?

2. kittie

kittie Member

I think he met to grab his crotch, then lead him to the bedroom (don't actually grab him by his crotch :p)

And just get into a close, intimate makeout session, and slide your hand down from his neck to his chest, down his stomach and then playfully grab his stuff through his trousers. I'm sure when that's done, he'll get the hint and follow you whereever you lead him :3

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

That's hot.

4. Stormofswords

Stormofswords Member

Honestly. If your really want to blow his mind. Just walk up to him, kiss him on his lips and then drop to your knees and start un zipping. Should work just fine!

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The testes can be sensitive if knocked about too hard & it can hurt a bit. Be careful !

6. d0nny

d0nny Member

Ladies take note: Almost every guy wants a girl to do this.

7. Guys AND girls want this... my girlfriend was at my house yesterday, and the minute my brother went out she whipped the cigarette out of my mouth, pushed me onto the floor and TOLD me we were going to have sex. Within seconds she was going at it and it was incredibly exciting to be dominated like that. Just be confident and your boyfriend will go crazy for you ;)