How to get your fish high as hell

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Mui, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I know there are a lot of people who think smoking up your pets is horrible and something you must never do... but I must tell you my cats LOVE getting high... everytime i sparkup a bowl they all come running and cant wait for the delicious nugget smoke which awaits them...

so if you are like me, and you arent all nazi when it comes to getting pets stoned... you've probably thought about what other animals you can get stoned... Well heres instructions for getting your fish high. It's been tested and works by me... My dad is known as the "Fish Daddy" in his time hes owned 2 pet stores, 1 which specializes mostly in tropical fish... now he is running another business with his friend... but his hobby is keeping fish.. and all my life ive been surrounded by tons of aquariums and such...
    so now i will tell you what simple steps you can take to get your fish high.

First off I'de like to warn everyone that fish are fragile, and if you attempt this on small fish there is a chance that you could really hurt them... only do this on large fish such as Oscars, gars, huge cichlids or anything which is bigger than 5-6 inches i'de say... and dont do it to them often... just once, to see what happens...

basically take the air pump, make sur eyou have the hose going into the tank and blow your hits into it like a motherfucker... you have to blow really hard and seal off the hose with you rlips so other air doesnt come into it..

you should notice your fish starting to act differently after that.

dont bitch to me about how you dont like this idea... a friend of mine had a tank full of small itty bitty fish and he did this every single day about twice a day and the fish never died from it...i just dont want people complaining to me that their fish died because they smoked them up.

Peace,
    Mui.

2. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

What if my fish turns into a schizophrenic because some underlying psychological problems?

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well i dont like the idea, because if you did actually find a way to get thc to dilute through the water then youd have heaps and heaps of other chemicals to worry about. thats why you dont make hash cookies with bong-resin, you know?

its not about being a nazi its about animal rights, and while blowing smoke into a cats face isnt exactly mean, polluting a fish's water with toxic chemicals IS.
    If he did that every day and the fish didnt die, then evidently, the fish were not getting high as well. small fish are too fragile for that sort of polution?

at least use a vapouriser

4. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sorry if I seem like a nazi...
    Your cats are giving you a strong sign that they dig it. How are you going to know if your fish dig it?

Consider this... if they don't get high in nature (catnip anyone?), then they don't get high.

And consider this... would you dose someone without their knowledge or permission? (If ya said YES, then you're an asshole worthy of having your skin flailed from your body.) It might be your trip, but it might NOT be their trip. And that's cool, too.

uh, anyone want this soapbox?

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

its not so the fish enjoy it. its to see what happens... and it is mighty interesting.

6. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

So...
    You're all for experimentation on animals for shits and giggles.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

thats what she is saying, yes.

in the end though, they are fish, and fish have little in the sense of a mind. i believe all animals have minds just like humans, but that they just have less things they can think of, less concepts and such. fish is very very low on the mind scale and probably do not even comprehend that they are under a changed state of mind when they are (they would just, act stoned as if it was how they always acted, you know?)

personally, i dont oppose getting the fish high, i oppose doing so by pumping smoke into their tanks.

8. Mui

Mui Senior Member

drop some lsd in the tank.

9. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

LO the fuck L!

10. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

I don't know about fish ... but my friend's cat is chill as hell. Her name is Tiger, and she's usually pretty high off of SOMEthing, be it catnip or herb smoke.

Regardless, in our dorm room where I am currently, my friend and I were smoking by the window, and we happened to notice a nearby fly. In a fit of what may be moral incompetence, we blew smoke at the fly once, and 10 minutes later, the fly was going nuts. Well, not really nuts, but it was acting quite high.

For example ... know how you can never get your hand close to a fly without it freaking and flying away? Yeah, well, this fly was chiiiiill when it was high. We touched it, and petted it very, very gently, and it didn't seem to disapprove. It tried to fly a few times, but just ended up falling down to the ground.

We named it Alfonzo, and it chilled with us in the room for a couple of days, until it died (probably from hunger, though we tried to let it out of the room and it wouldn't leave...). =(

Alfonzo was seriously like the coolest housefly that ever lived. He wasn't a jerk nor did he get in the way or cause annoying buzzing. He just liked his spot on the window and in the fan ...

I'm going to take a moment to remember Alfonzo ... man, I already want to cry!

11. PeopleAreStrange

PeopleAreStrange Member

awww dude, i love a good housefly story:p

12. Tainted

Tainted Member

13. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i remember a time when my old dog, would come jumpin all over me...trying to get his nose into my pockets when i had a bag...that dog loved getting high. he had pretty bad arthritis too, so i felt justified. lol

14. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I thought flies only have a 24 hour life span o_O

15. goldmund

goldmund Member

I remember in the Dead halls, people used to run around with squirt guns spiked with lsd, squirtin' them this way and that. the kids used to get pissed off. I heard a story, however, about a cop that got shot, and it changed his life.
    Listen, destiny happens for people and fish, you can't control it, neither can they. If your finger, lips, etc. happen to be the medium, c'esssst la vie. at least give them a good back drop/light show.

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

wow the fly was high for 4 days too

whackdawg!

17. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

AHAHAAHAHA!!! I can just imagine this event of the fly's highness and death, and your interaction with it...Lol wat if it was just dead!? ...AHAHAHA...i can imagine his spots! (hangouts) LOL...

P.S. I imagine it close up and wind blowing at it, (wind from the fan) but its just chillaxing back a bit.

18. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

last week i went to my friends house and his mom is like retarded or something so we smoked in his room his hamster has cancer so we blew all our hits into his cage and it was hotboxed and the little thing was all like just sitting there and then it moved for the first time in a million years it was pretty cool then my friend started danceing for no reason but thats not on topic so...

19. BenzoHead

BenzoHead Member

how can you tell when a hamster has cancer lol but yea my cat loves geting stoned then it lays on the bed and watchs tv and puting lsd in the fish tank lol omg funny what do you think the fish would do? it might think it could breath out of the water and jump out lol ya never know

20. BenzoHead

BenzoHead Member

lol how can you tell when a hamster has cancer lol but yea my cat loves geting stoned then it lays on the bed and watched tv.What would a fish do if you put lsd in its water?might it jump out thinking it could breath outside the water or think its a shark and bite you lol what would it do