How to get out the most of MDMA?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by AmniaAstronomica, Jul 30, 2013.

1. AmniaAstronomica

AmniaAstronomica Member

So, I will not repeat my earlier post in its fullest length again.
    Basically: I took MDMA and didn't even feel it that much even though I took more than my friend. She rolled pretty damn hard though, so it wasn't the MDMA, it clearly was something up with me.

Now I´m going to Ozora in one week, an awesome and amazing psytrance-festival in Hungary. I was so disappointed with my last roll that I was almost thinking of not even rolling, but I just have to at least once. I´m even considering plugging; but I guess that´s not that easy with loose MDMA powder/rocks, and putting an entire MDMA crystal up there probably ain't the greatest idea ever... ^^

Anyways I´m really worried that I will be disappointed again so now I really want to prepare myself entirely. So; what should I eat, what should I not eat for example?

I meditate, eat a lot of fruit and exercise daily; and I am staying completely sober.

Oh and also, I was planning to take acid the first day because I wanted to experience the Shpongle-concert in a special way; anything on MDMA-LSD cross tolerance!?

Thanks a bunch, peace:daisy:

2. Anonymous69

Anonymous69 Guest

Just take a good size dip and wait. If you don't feel anything, take another dip etc...

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

To plug, it would be better to mix the powder into distilled water and take a syringe or baster of some sort and apply it that way. I've never tried plugging out at an event but the few times I've done it I found it very flooring, I think you should just up your oral dose. I find a heavy initial dose and then if desired a lighter follow up dose always preferable to splitting doses up.

Don't eat for a few (4-6) hours prior.

Probably varies from person to person, there could be some minor pharmalogical cross tolerance and I wouldn't rule out mental tolerance just from dosing consecutive days.

4. Desos

Desos Senior Member

take .1 or .2 and see how it goes.

5. chemprice

chemprice Guest

We aim to supply our customers with high Quality Products, including AM-2201, JWH-122, CP497, RCS-4, MDAI and so on. For each product supplied by us, we have strict quality standards, our QC supervisor will strictly check to ensure every product has a high quality.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You might need a tolerance break if you are not rolling. Since you friend did off the same stuff we know it is good. You are only going to make it worse if you take high doses. If you do not roll this time don't do it for a while.

7. AmniaAstronomica

AmniaAstronomica Member

Thanks everybody.

So I tried MDMA; and I did feel a little, but both the energy and the euphoria that I used to get was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less. So I´ll just accept the fact that I at the moment can't roll anymore. I don't feel like I will miss it in any way, so it´s cool.

I´ll probably not use either E or MDMA for at least a year, if not for longer. Maybe one day I´ll be able to enjoy it like I used to again. If not, that´s just the way it is.

8. intongues

intongues The Wizard

Best high I ever had:

Took two caps of mdma (about .2 each), swallowed em and about twenty mins later snorted a line of about .1 or .2
    it hit me like a fuckin truck and I was peaking for what seemed like hours.

and like guerilla said, having a somewhat empty stomach helps too.

I was just stunned and had hard time walking even...
    such good stuff!

I didn't need to go back for another hit after I did this, and I was feeling it good for well over a day!

9. thismoment

thismoment Member

How long were you at Ozora? Which days did you trip and roll? I hope you'll share something about the gathering.