How to Eat a Blotter

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by gnomefootlocker, Feb 13, 2009.

1. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

So, ive had this debate with my friends and was wondering what the truth is about how to take a blotter of LSD. What i have always done is hold it under my tongue for 5 minutes then swollow it. But my friend says its stronger when you hold it under your tongue until the blotter is totally gone. Does swollowing the paper actually lower potency a little bit? Thanks for replies.

2. ad10

ad10 Member

makes no difference in strength. the only difference may be (and it isnt always the case) is that it may take a little longer to kick in.

3. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

the paper isnt going to dissolve very easy, it IS paper. it suggest just sucking on it for a minute or so, then swallow. to my knowledge, that would be ample time for most of the drug to be absorbed, besides the fact that your digestive tract would also absorb it anyways.

4. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

yup, same as klondike

5. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

what i do is start out by placing it under my tougng. theres more blood vessils and shit there (or so iv been told). then after a few minutes move it onto the tip of my toung... with my toung. then let it sit for a little bit, then i rub it on the roof of my mouth, if it shreds up i swallow it, then i drink a glass of water. its probably a bit overkill, but i hate taking a hit, and nothing happening.

6. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

Works for me. Is there a better way?

7. ad10

ad10 Member

as long as it ends up inside you i dont think it matters. I'll leave that open for interpretation... :eek: