How to destroy nausea!!!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by osake, Feb 10, 2013.

1. osake

osake Member

Lemon essential oil(LEO) seems to counteract the nausea caused by shrooms, recently tried it, had 5-6 drops 5 minutes prior to ingesting the shrooms and felt almost no nausea and shrooms usually get me VERY nauseous. Apparently it works for all types of serotonergic induced nauseas but there also seems to be some evidence against that statement so do your own research and see what works for you.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Ginger and cannabis are used in treating chemotherapy-induced nausea in the medical world, they are the heavyweights in this arena.

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Ginger has worked well for me with RC's, last time I did shrooms I didn't take any steps to mitigate nausea as I sometimes feel that it's part of the experience. And actually had almost no nausea that last time, but that's rare.
    Thanks for the tip though, certainly seems worth investigating.

https://mycotopia.net/forums/botani...-more-effect-than-ginger-treating-nausea.html

4. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Alittle candied ginger would do the trick

5. osake

osake Member

Everyone has a different body chemistry, ginger doesn't do much for me. It helps but i still get pretty nauseous but with the essential oil the nausea is so low i can even eat during the trip.

6. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Being one with the shroom counteracts the nausea of the shroom...

[​IMG]

7. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Packing the mushrooms into capsules helps a lot

No nasty taste to stimulate your gag reflex

8. logansandres

logansandres Members

Yeah, it's a good idea to use Lemon Oil, I tried some other stuff, but this one seems to be the best when, though you have to be careful with proportions, I've read some good recipes here http://natadviser.com/essential-oils-for-nausea-vomiting-upset-stomach/