How to convince parter to let me play with his ass during sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by kittie, Aug 13, 2013.

1. kittie

kittie Member

He generally makes a big deal about how in bed I'm "his bitch" and he is NOT mine, and he really likes to be the one in charge, which I also really like.

But, I'd love to finger his asshole or try to give him a prostate massage during sex or while I'm going down on him, but he says that's more of a dominating thing but I think he's just kind of afraid to try something more intimate coming from me. I only really want to try it because I've heard form SO many guys that it's the best and they orgasm intensely from it, and I get off hardcore thinking about pleasing my man.

He says he's willing to try, but that he's "let me know" when. Which means probably never if I don't bring it up again :p

Also, tips for if/when we try it? I'd hate to make it uncomfortable for him or painful and make what could be a pleasureful experience an awful one.
    Thanksxx

2. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

I would just try telling him that you are going to play with his ass and get on with it. Just use loads of lube and be gentle.

My wife does it to me all the time and it is amazing

3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I agree with Lady- Lover get yourself ready to do it and tell him it is going to happen now in case he would like to make sure everything is clean or catch him straight out of the shower and jsut go for it. He didn't say you couldn't do it so he not opposed to it. Good Luck.

4. Lady-Lover

Lady-Lover Member

Thanks for agreeing with my advice. :2thumbsup:

5. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I think most men can enjoy it, but don't get your expectations up to high regarding the ability to help a man cum from prostrate stimulation. In forums that discuss that a lot you will find numerous men who have trouble experiencing that degree of excitement from prostrate stimulation. They may enjoy it, but many men, even after lots of practice have never orgasmed from the stimulation. Some men even have a difficult time maintaining an erection if there is any anal stimulation going on.

So don't give up, I encourage you to help your man explore everything he might enjoy, and finding out what turns him on. But it is not as cut and dry as you seem to think, that may not do it for him.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Instead of telling him you are going to play with it , don't , just do it without asking & he may like it more - doing it unannounced - I have done a few things sexually to my wife without telling or asking if I could. Some things I did got negative feedback thou. Never know until you try!