How to buy spores?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by dabla, Apr 23, 2011.

1. dabla

dabla Member

I'm thinking about trying shrooms but if I do I will have to grow them. Ive seen all the sites selling spore syringes but has anyone on here ever bought any that way? I'm afraid of being red flagged by some kind of dea trap site.

If anyone has bought a spore syringe and not had any problems could you pm me the site you got them from? I would greatly appreciate any info.

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

there is no problem getting spores .. order away..

1 person likes this.
  3. dabla

dabla Member

I guess I'm being too paranoid

1 person likes this.
  4. Colasisof l'd

Colasisof l'd Member

Spores are legal and are "intended" to be used for research.

However the actual psilocybe cubensis is illegal so as long as you can grow them in your house in a safe place then your good. Theres a sticky on how to grow them by nesta, I suggest you read that.

Have fun :)

5. The Real Dr.Gonzo

The Real Dr.Gonzo Member

If you are gonna order spores stay away from sporestore for sure I suggest if not already become a member on shroomery they have a list of good people I am new here so i am not sure about saying my choice and is very good the best I think if there is a way to email me do so I have no problem turnin ya on I will e-mail with you for a couple times before i just hand it over so I just want make sure of a few thing first and hes legit to so dont try it if your cali or georg and the couple other unlucky ones.

6. dabla

dabla Member

I decided to order from one of the sponsors of shroomery. Just got here today:D

7. Fantasia888

Fantasia888 Guest

Hi All

I have four varieties of Psilocybe cubensis for sale: Amazon, Golden Teacher, Elephant & Creeper. All foils have been sterilized with 99% isopropyl alcohol, sealed and then stored.

Contact me at ncac444@gmail.com for more info...

:mickey::devil::mickey:

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

gettin the spores is probably the easiest part, then you have to actually grow the shrooms without fuckin it up ;)

9. Fantasia888

Fantasia888 Guest

I also have a comprehensive guide book for growing....8 years in the making. Over 300 photos to help you go from spore to fruiting body and how to dry your medicine properly for long term storage.

ncac444@gmail.com

download and try it. If you like it, kick me a few bucks ;)

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

They key is to keep everything sterile. If you do not you allow other things to grow and take the nutrients the mushroom needs.

11. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I don't think there's enough evidence for a warrant or bust there (no psilocin or psilocybin), not that they would care about something so small time. As mentioned a couple times before, sterilization is everything. Don't hesitate to scrap the entire project and start again if unplanned foreign substances start growing (even in one of the jars). Best of luck to you, and have a great growing experience.

12. acidguru

acidguru Members

I've been buying shroom spores online for about 6 years. Never had a problem. Do a search on Google or Yahoo for Magic Mushroom Spores. You'll get a whole list of companies that sell spore syringes.

13. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

I would humbly suggest using Ralpster's.
    Been ordering from those people for...10? 12 years?

Also, let me tell you a little secret: The Shroomery is a shithole.
    Most everyone in the Mush Cult forum thinks there's only ONE way to grow mushrooms.
    And they totally squash anyone who doesn't follow the orthodox guidelines.

That place is baaaaad juju, let me tell you. Tons of bad vibes going on in that forum. :wall:
    Shroomtalk is better, hell even Myco-Tek is better, but they're all are kinda cultish and stupid.
    Stupid as in there's a fuck-ton of 16 - 20 year old guys acting like dickheads and trashing everyone that's not in their clique. Kiss ass if you must, as that's the only way they'll help you out if you ask for advice. And don't expect to do anything they don't approve of.

The easiest way to grow mushrooms?
    1) Buy some whole rye berries from an organic source.
    2) Rinse the berries under hot water for 10 minutes, stirring.
    3) Let the berries sit under water for about 10 - 20 hours.
    4) Rinse again and then simmer (don't boil!) for about 15 minutes. Then tray them and allow to dry.
    5) Load up a large tupperware container (plastic #5) with your berries.
    6) Pressure cook at 15 psi for an hour. (There's an art to using a pressure cooker, learn to use it well.)
    7) Wait for the pressure cooker to return to room temp (about 24 hours)
    8) Using proper sterile procedure, inject with spore syringe.
    9) Wait for about 3-4 weeks.
    10) When completely colonized, wait another week, then 'birth'
    11) Dunk the birthed grain block in tap water with a small amount of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) for 10 - 20 hours.
    12) Pat vermiculite all around the grain block.
    13) Place inside your growing container (which should be filled with wet perilite)
    14) Fan and mist like crazy for anywhere between 3 - 6 weeks.
    15) That's it!

Straight grains are the simplest thing to prepare.
    This is the simplest and most fool-proof way to get mushrooms from a spore syringe.
    You may not get a solid canopy of foot tall mushrooms, but the block will fruit and fruit and fruit.

Checkout 'Let's Grow Mushrooms' by that fucking nazi, Roger Rabbit (aka. Marc Keith?)

Or, even better, this book:

Psilocybin Mushroom Handbook: Easy Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation

Probably THE best book on simple ways to grow our favorite mushrooms.
    Wayyy Waaaaaay better than the mammoth tomes by Paul Stamets , which are outdated and way over the top for simply growing a few mushrooms.

Hope this helps!
    [​IMG]

FUCK THE SHROOMERY!

1 person likes this.
  14. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

EDIT: #9....depending on the size of the container, it may take much longer than 3 - 4 weeks to colonize.

Also, you don't want to fut around with it too much when it's colonizing. [​IMG]
    Just make sure there's some gas exchange and leave it be for a week at a time, between check ups.

15. mama@frika

mama@frika Members

Hi :) looking for some info on getting spores in South Africa? anyone? x

16. Themycodude

Themycodude Members

REPLY - LOL at your hatred for Shroomery, but I get it. For a community of mushroom growers/users there is a lot of negativity and criticism on that forum. I added a few tips in red text that made significant difference for me, but what you posted is a great, simple beginners guide, so thank you for that.

17. Mushroom curious

Mushroom curious Members

I have spent months perfecting my growing technique with LOTS of total failures.... Only recently tuned it in and have a good batch going now... Problem is I think spores are fake! Ate a bunch last night and had zero reaction, supposed to be Golden teacher.... Any suggestions on "good" spores?

18. Mushroom curious

Mushroom curious Members

Any suggestions on spores that can be shipped in US? I have finally tuned in my grow chamber but had 5g of dried shrooms last night and got nothing!! I am assuming I got "fake" spores..

19. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

20. Mushroom curious

Mushroom curious Members

I actually think I figured it out... Didn't know that SSRI's block the effect..... I am on 60 mg of Prozac a day for depression..