How to be a Player

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DirtyVibe, Aug 18, 2005.

1. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

Well, some terminology
    AFC = Average Frustrated Chump
    PUA= Pick Up Artist
    HB = Hot Broad
    1-10 HB = 1-10 scale, 10 highest

Yeah, my friend used to be like a super loser when it came to chicks, huge nerd. He started doing that online how to be a player stuff and I thought he was just being stupid. Now, he dates like 3 models at a time, his choosing. He could even do more if he wanted (and has done) and gets in 3somes with them sometimes, pretty much whatever he wants..

I experimented with technique on a myspace profile and now like 10 girls want to get laid with me.

The best forums are http://www.fastseduction.com and a good guide is the DJ Bible at http://www.sosuave.com This shit seriously works and it's not like a money making thing or anything becuase they don't sell anything.. It's honestly just a community of people at both sites.

My friend is like a different person now. He doesn't trick girls, etc. or mess with their minds. Instead, he just has a different outlook on life. He used to just sit arround and play computer games, etc. Now he wants to succeed at stuff, and is pretty ambitious. It kinda turned his life arround. Oh yeah, and he gets laid all the time.

THIS IS NOT SPAM, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE SITES, I AM EVEN LINKING TO TWO DIFFERENT COMPLETELY UNRELATED SITES.

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

blahblah blah.....should we be impressed?

I aint a model or bimbo, but hell i would never look at anyone who had that outlook on relationships? will you have fun? sure, but then what?

oh yeah he's getting laid all the time...who fucking cares? sex for the sake of it is really boring....

just wanted to say that.

3. TheStoon

TheStoon Member

The words - LOAD OF FUCKING PISH..

spring to mind.. :)

fastseduction.com indeed..

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Why would one want to be a player? :confused: What's the point if someone is interested in you only because of an act you put on? Would not it be better to have someone want you for you? :confused:

5. lakshen

lakshen Forn SiĆ°r

player - poser... same thing

no thanks dude, I get what I need and I get it just for being me, wich isn't very hard

6. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

He's not putting on an act. The whole point of doing that isn't really to get chicks, but to change your outlook on life. E.G become more confident, put more effort into everything you do, keep trying at things until you succeed (perseverance) and to develop better social skills. All of which help you incredibly in life.

You also realize that love is like a drug addiction. It doesn't really help you and usually hurts you (not enough time for work, or doing real drugs :p ). About 10% of guys get with 80% of chicks before marriage. Even then, over half of women cheat on their husbands. That's because women, even though they love their husbands, aren't attracted to them.

Hell, recent studies in the brain have even proved that being in love is the same chemical process as being addicted to nicotine.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

But still, these things tell you how to be. :rolleyes: Why not figure yourself out for yourself, be who you truly are, after which you can not help but be confident? :D And are you sure about that last point? :rolleyes: I remember reading some studies on the affects of love and varies other things on the brain, and though I don't recall it all, it found love had quite a distinct, and powerful, impact on the brain. :D

8. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

Alright, well no one ever really does that. I'd guess that about 99.9% of AFCs remain AFCs for the rest of their lives.

Also, to figure yourself out. Well, you're already yourself so figuring out anything about yourself won't change from A to B, but keep A at A. There's nothing wrong with, if you're generally unsatisfied about yourself and want to change, seeking help. It's like a permanently distressed person (some disorder probably) going to a psychiatrist for help. Are you going to dismiss that person as a poser for seeking happiness and eventually becoming happier? My friend and I used to be average, frustrated chumps and now we are above-average, happy winners.

9. happykoala

happykoala Member

Good for you [​IMG] Just to let you know that I, being a girl, hate players.

10. adameistervousier

adameistervousier Member

your an ass, go fuck yourself

11. kayy

kayy Member

Ha ha , u know what?! it's xactly waht it is: players r unsecure guys who needs to boost their ego because of different reasons, in this case : the guy was a nerd. I have one big speciality, i can smell a player/former nerd with a complex miles away, (because of course i fell for one when i was younger), and let me tell you there is absolutely nothing more PATHETIC then a former nerd playing around and feeding his ego with those kind of games.... I'd rather become a celibate or choose a handicapped guy or something....

12. DirtyVibe

DirtyVibe Member

Games? I make it clear to the girl that the point isn't a relationship, but to have fun. I also make it clear to the girl that she isn't the only one and if she doesn't like it then fuck off.