How to ask my gf if she cheated on me

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Skinsfan7986, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Skinsfan7986

Skinsfan7986 Guest

The other night I'm talking to my gf on the phone and she tells me she needs to go pick up her mom because her car broke down. She told me she would call me on her way home. Well an hour went by so I texted her to see if she needed help or anything. No replay. Then another 30 minute go by and I call her and get no answer. So she finally picks up and says her phone was in her car and she was in her moms house. She ALWAYS has her phone on her though. I really trust her but this has me thinking.

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

So just ask.

3. If you don't trust your girfriend for more than an hour I think you better end the relationship.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You know if you ask her and you're wrong it will basically ruin your relationship.

5. Skinsfan7986

Skinsfan7986 Guest

That's what I'm affraid of. But.. What if she did. Then I look like a fool to keep seeing her

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You'll look like a bigger fool if you come across as a paranoid psycho.

7. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

This

8. Inca

Inca Member

This.... ^^^^

Heck, she was gone an hour and a half?

this relationship won't work if you feel that insecure.

9. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I'd look for a pattern for a longer period of time before coming to this conclusion.

But I agree with the others here, that you have to trust your girl.

10. some breathing space maybe?

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If you think she cheated, dump her.

Personally, I think you sound very insecure and needy if you can't even go an hour without talking to her. She probably just wanted to talk to her mom for a bit without you butting in. And of course you jump to the conclusion that she MUST be fucking someone else if she isn't at your beck and call.

On second thought, ask her if she cheated so she can dump you.

12. Based on the information you have provided, its obvious she cheated on your with her mum, or her car