How the hell

Discussion in 'Deadbear's Gym' started by lynsey, Jun 20, 2006.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, when i worry about it, i tend to eat more. and when i don't, eating more doesn't even come into mind. i believe lots of people like this. occupy your mind with other things and you don't think about it. its one of the reasons why i can't wait to work, i think about food way too much when i'm stuck at home

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

i don't know im more of a cheddar kinda girl...im eating string cheese now though...i submitted to the white cheese

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, i'm a provolone guy. not really into the string cheese stuff

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

it says it's soy based low mousture mozerella, not lbeled for individual sale

i like provolone on my pizza but with other cheeses, we have string cheese, provolone and blue ): I want cheddar and crackers and chocolate chips...god I have the munchies see this is why I shouldn't smoke. ok im going to bed night :)

5. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

LOL drinking is my problem too. I'd be quite thin if I didn't like beer so much. Dark beer in particular. I mean I can drink about 12 beers on a Saturday no problem. That doesn't include every other day during the week. The way I keep my mind off of the beer is I work out directly after work (though that will change once we move because I won't have a job, yay). By the time I'm done my workout, I don't want to go home and drink beer, just crave water and meat at that point. :) Good luck. I've gained back some too, but you caught it before it got out of control and you are working on getting back down so you should be ok.