How strong could you be to survive?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Friend, May 9, 2004.

1. Friend

Friend Banned

Hello fellow thread consumers,

Here's my first topic.

If some thugs had like 20 guns at your brains and they wouldn't shoot only if you took a small pocket knife and cut yourself your little finger - could you do it?

2. schatzi

schatzi Member

Not that that would ever happen, but yes. Of course. I'm a waitress and I'm pretty clumsy, so I cut myself a lot anyway. I think I'd live.

3. Friend

Friend Banned

When I said cut, I meant like, CUT THE FINGER OFF OF YOUR HAND...

4. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

well, it looks like you and the mob are serious. i would seriously cut off my finger then i would sprinkle blood all over the place.

5. schatzi

schatzi Member

Oh *blush*

In that case, no. I don't like blood.

6. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

ACTUALLY AS USUALL A PERTY STUPID FUCKIN QUESTION!!!:p

BUTTUM,,, TO ANSWER YER HYPOTHETICAL,, ,STUPID FUCKIN QUESTION,,

WOULD DEPEND ON THE EXACT SITUATION AT HAND,, ON ACCOUNT,, FACT IS,,IF I FIGURED I COULD MAIM AND OR KILL THE MAJORITY OF THEM FUCKERS WITH THE SAME BLOOD LETTIN OF MY PERSONAL BLOOD AN BONE,,.

GODDAMN RIGHT,, ID FIGHT!!!!!!! FUCK A BUNCHA PUSSYS WHO TRY AN INTIMIDATE!!!:D

WANNA TRY AN SEE?? OH WAIT,, THIS WAS "HYPOTHETICAL",,,,,AAHHAHAHA,, NOT FER ME...;)

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

being a girl AND being a lousy fighter, i'd probably cry, try to cut my finger off, then cry come more, pass out from the pain, be raped, then shot anyway.

8. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I would do it IF I COULD...

But do you realize how frickin' HARD it would be to cut your FINGER off with a little bitty POCKETKNIFE?!?!

You'd be sawing away for hours... But I guess that's still better than death if you have stuff to live for!

9. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!:p :D

LEAST YA HONEST!!!!:p

10. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I would simply tell them that i am Jesus and that i died for there sins. Then I would pull out a bag of grass and sell it to them and walk away. :)

11. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

naw, i dont think i'd cut my finger off, i'd plead for compassion first

if however, my finger was caught in some kind of indestructible trap and i was dying of thirst or something, i'd chew the damn thing off just to get free.

12. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

i'd saw the damn thing off. i wouldn't let a bunch of idiots get the pleasure of killing me. i'll leave that up to myself.

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I would not be dumb enough to trust them...

They'll leave me if I cut my finger off..? ha! yeah right.

I'd try to run, somehow... if not, then at least get one of them in the jaw before they put a cap in my ass.

14. chrystallion

chrystallion Member

i'd be too scared - plus i wouldn't trust them. i'd prolly try & stall 4 time until someone happens to walk past & sees the situation & rings the cops lol!

but if the situation was that i had to cut off my lil finger to save someone in my family or one of my close friends - i'd do it in a heartbeat

15. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

If I had something bigger, like a nice sharp axe or a heavy duty chef's knife, I'd do it. But if I had to use a little pocketknife, I'd try to find some other way out first...

16. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

your a crazy motherfucker hhb ;)

like rubin, id be a bit skeptical about the whole thing, but i might as well!

17. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Chop Chop! I'd cut the bitch off then spray blood in all their eyes! *rars* .... No I would've probably fainted with fear as soon as I saw the first gun.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't consider myself brave, but i also don't believe anyone realy knows what they would ACTUALY do in a situation like that, only what we think we would prefer to.

like i said i don't consider myself brave, but there's just a slight remote possiblity i might go bearzurk, in a kind of fear biter mode the way a cornered wild creature might.
    it that were to happen i have little doubt it would be my last moment of glory.
    far more likely i would mess my pants, and try to be very very polite, recognize that my fate was not in my own hands, and sit there like an idiot with a dumb look on my face, awaiting my slaughter like some domestic cattle.
    i might make brilliant zen quips with my last breaths
    who knows? i really honestly don't
    but i do remeber a few times back in grade school, when bullies had me cornered, i did do the bearzerker bit. not by choice. i was too freeked to CHOOSE anything. it just sort of happened.
    when the only way out is over the top
    well you just really never really know

19. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Naw, I'd say just shoot me. Who wants to walk around with a stub??

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

kim- men walk around with a stub. it is their most prized possession, so it cant be that bad;)