How severe do you like it?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kairilove, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kairilove

kairilove Member

For those of you who also enjoy being spanked or spanking, how severe do you like it? With what?

I Love to be spanked to extremes, I expect bruises and welts that last for days or it wasn't hard enough for me. I actually like to be spanked to the point of blisters and broken skin, the blood is like a drug for me. I find not so many people are willing to go that far though, and it has to be someone you trust of course.

I love full body whippings with a single tail, braided wires and floggers, and I like canes and straps on my ass and thighs, and a riding crop or cat for my tits and pussy.

Hands down favorite is a paddle though, I love to have someone beat my ass black and blue and bloody with a wooden or lexan paddle, something about that impact and scorching burn just does it for me, I love that pain.

2. kairilove

kairilove Member

Chirp... chirp... chirp... chirp...

6Sailor9 likes this.
  3. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I think the fact that the form can be read by vanillias makes people hesitant to post

Very Kinkey likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hey, white people can be kinky too...

5. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Vanilla means the folks that don't have kinks..:)

QUOTE=I'minmyunderwear;6963573]hey, white people can be kinky too...[/QUOTE]

Very Kinkey likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

doesn't everybody have some kind of kinks though?

7. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I dont know...But I think theres a lot more spankos than let on..

2 people like this.
  8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I love being spanked, but not quite to the degree of the OP. A nice hard smack on the rear while getting it from behind is hella hot.

9. uglypuppy

uglypuppy Member

I'm into black and blue, bloody, painful spanking.

10. Beer-hippie

Beer-hippie Member

i only like recieiving a regular bend me ove the knee spanking, no black and blue blisters etc, though i would give a woman that type of spanking if it turned her on :devil:

Very Kinkey, Merlinordep and Cynnamon like this.
  11. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

Bruises. Yum.

1 person likes this.
  12. kairilove

kairilove Member

Oh yes, delicious! I love to have someone kiss them better afterward, and feeling a tongue along my welts sends chills up my spine. It is almost as good to play with someone else's marks if I take a spell of being on top, or especially if there was another sub taking it with me. :devil:

1 person likes this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not on fruit though. yuck.

14. UserPerson2000

UserPerson2000 Member

My wife likes me to smack her ass with my hand at the right time. I've only done it hard enough to leave a read outline of my hand on her ass, and she'll yell "careful!" but I tell her it has to be just a little too hard for it to feel good.

But she added a new twist: she recently likes me to spank her pussy, too. I just use my hand, and don't go too hard, just watch and listen to her feedback. She really gets into it and just seems to love it.

Very Kinkey, Kinkey and Cynnamon like this.
  15. kairilove

kairilove Member

Nothing wrong with spanking a naughty pussy, I love getting mine whipped! If she really gets into it try a riding crop, that feeling is incredible for me! Floggers are also nice and give you an impact range from tickle to AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! :D

16. Das Katzchen

Das Katzchen Member

I like being bent over his knee with the blows ranging from hard to soft, slow to quick. When I get the belt my pain tolerance seems to go out the window. If it's going to be the hardest I request my cheeks and legs get hit back and forth instead of the same repeatedly or I have a hard time handling it. I like see the red marks bruises and broken skin. A switch off the tree outside leaves beautiful marks. Cuts skin. High five.

Kinkey likes this.
  17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I like it to sting a bit, but no breaking of the skin or bruises. During sex though I like it really hard and don't seem to notice the pain a bit.

6Sailor9, Kinkey and Cynnamon like this.
  18. fess

fess Member

I tried sneaking it in wiht my wife last time we had sex and got no response, i expected a protest but no...when is the best time to try a little asslap, during orgasm or before? I am thinking her on top, just before orgasms?

19. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Before and during!

Kinkey likes this.
  20. patrick toomey

patrick toomey Guest

Hi, my name is Pat Toommey, malehere and it is nice to be a member of your group. Last spanking I got from a girl was last week and she used a hard wood hairbrush OTK on my bare bottom, then used my own belt while I had to lie prone naked over the bed for the whipping. I lost count how many whacks she gave me but if I ever figure out how to post pictures, she took pics of the punishment.

This is tame compared to what you all get. Ouch.

Kinkey and Merlinordep like this.
  21. BTS

BTS Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.