how secure

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by jackerouac, May 18, 2004.

1. jackerouac

jackerouac Member

so how serous are the puppetmasters of bonnaroo and UPS about this signature required ticket delivery ......have they said this in the past ....has anyone not been there to recieve them .....? if so what happened?

unfourtunatly by bfriend had them shipped to his house and he will be at a final exam during the day of expected delivery ........im starting to worry, so if anyone can lend some experienced advice it would be appreciated

2. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

If nobody is home, they will probably come to my house and give me the tickets since you didn't want them.

for real... shipping companies will usually leave a note and come back another time, or leave it with a neighbor. Since a signature is needed, they will probably leave a note. I wouldn't worry.

3. mellimel19

mellimel19 Member

Someone needs to be there to sign for it, but it doesn't necessarily have to be him, as long as its someone. You can tell him to leave a note on his door for the UPS guy telling him to bring the package to a neighbor, and they can sign for it. People often do that in my building. But they won't just leave the package there without a sig.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

get the number and track the shipment online.

5. JustBob

JustBob Member

This might be too late, but I'll let you know for the next time. If you call your credit card company(number on the back of the card) and add a second shipping location to you information on file, you can have the tickets shipped to a place other then the billing location. Like a place you know someone will be.

I ship everything to my job. People are here all day, even if I'm not. Whoever ends up signing for my stuff will just leave it on my desk. If you don't have a J O B, how about a friend or family member?

I order computer stuff online a lot, and this is the best way I have found to recive it.

6. jackerouac

jackerouac Member

thanks everyone.................i would just hangout at his home and wait on the day of arrival but i have a J O B so no dice..................unfourtanly he is the second option chosen by the cardholder......lol ...........