How safe are gloryholes?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by profezzor_x, Jun 11, 2008.

1. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

The obvious worse case scenario is having some psycho chopping off your member, being busted by a cop in a raid, or contracting some serious cooties...

But what other inherit risks are there in going to a glory hole? I get seriously turned on watching amateur girl on man gloryhole action, but not man on man... Yet I'm bicurious. Go figure...

So for those of you that have responded to advertisements recruiting donors at a local gloryhole (male or female), or however you find out about it, what scares you about being there?

2. Scruples

Scruples Member

Lol, aren't those reasons already good enough?

3. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

No one has ever had their dick chopped off in a gloryhole. EVER. I challenge anyone to cite a reliable source where this has happened. It's an urban myth. If you follow proper etiquette and don't go shoving your cock at somebody uninvited, you'll have no problems.

As far as cops, I've never encountered police in an adult bookstore. Use common sense and don't frequent places that frown on sexual contact in their store. If there are gloryholes, they probably don't mind. If you are in an uptight community, exercise caution. Resources on the net will help you figure out where stings are occuring and avoid them.

If you're worried about cooties, use condoms.

4. JohnInMi

JohnInMi Member

I have had oral sex w/ dozens of guys over the years at a gloryhole place near my home. In fact, I've had up to 6 in one day alone. Its never been a negative experience for me.

5. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

RABIES.

Peace

6. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

Rabies would suck!!

7. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

I think thats how you get em.

Peace

8. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Does anyone know the ratio of women to men giving oral at bookstore gloryholes? I know there is no scientific survey, but based on your experience were you able to tell the difference on who was giving oral?

9. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

20 to 1 women to men. Women only go in there with their husband or boyfriend. It's easy to tell who is sucking you. Just lean back and look through the hole. Most of them are big enough to see through, even with your cock in there.

10. Ryver

Ryver Member

I would not use one.

11. D351

D351 Member

Definitely not trying one of those... just out of the creepy factor.

12. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I wonder what prompts someone to service another guy in one of these places... And what if he has an ugly cock? Do you say no?

13. Chriss

Chriss Member

If it feels good, do it!

14. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

So far, not many people have responded, so I'm not sure about it. Besides, I don't know of any places around here to go to.

15. Cuff

Cuff Member

It IS possible that a psycho is on the other end. Regardless of the person pokin it out at random people, some man-hating wierdo might just take the thing off. Just because it hasnt happend (that you know of), doesnt mean it never will. So please dont rule that out as a potential danger.

16. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

They like sucking cock! If you don't like the cock on the other side you just leave the booth and go to another one.

17. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Sounds like you've done this before... do tell.:confused:

18. northernlehigh97

northernlehigh97 Senior Member

I think you should just man up and do it. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

19. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Funny you should say that (except for the part about being a pussy). Just yesterday I went out looking for one at all of the surrounding adult stores in my area before I came home from work. Unfortunately, none of them had any. Guess I'll have to look further out.

20. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

Yeah. I wouldn't be speaking up if I didn't have experience. Go to cruisingforsex.com or squirt.org to find the gloryholes in your area. There are reviews there. Craigslist personals usually have info on where people are going too.