How powerful is DMT

Discussion in 'DMT' started by maciasba, Apr 25, 2013.

1. maciasba

maciasba Guest

I have heard the statement acid finds you and in my recent discoveries dmt find you as well, I went looking and found a source at a great price place etc, but like i said i actively found dmt it didnt wiggle itself into my lap, and the most funniest thing happened, i ended getting in huge trouble and will be facing some decent jail time like close to a year, do you think that I was not ready and the universe is telling me or just a weird coincidence?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

DMT is extremely powerful however if we are to animate the chemical, I don't think jail time is its prerogative for those who seek it.

I think you should look towards yourself and authority figures as to why you face jail time.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It would help to know more about what happened exactly and why you are getting close to a year in jail. If it's drugs related, like if you're going to jail because of DMT, then I don't think there's any "weird coincidence" going on at all; you're messing with a scheduled narcotic. No supernatural forces are necessary to explain why this is so :) I would recommend you resist such trains of thought and styles of thinking. Lots of people actively seek out psychedelics like LSD and DMT, some find them, others don't. I don't believe in "it comes when you're ready" in the sense that the molecule has a sentient will on when it will appear in your life; it's all about who you know and what you know.