How Paranoid Are You?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by sOneoo, May 13, 2007.

1. sOneoo

sOneoo Member

I dunno about you..but smoking has made me more paranoid than i usually am. I live in a suburban area, but I am always home alone and never really feel safe. I always get the feeling someone could be inside waiting for me, or someone mightve broken in. I dunno maybe I watch too much tv...or just really high :(.

2. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Why are you asking me this? Are you out to get me?

3. mortes

mortes Senior Member

If paranoid thoughts swim in my mind I block them out. Its pretty easy with continual smoking and having good control over your head. Meditating might help as well.

4. Ehoney29

Ehoney29 Member

I'm real paranoid when I smoke. If I'm outside, I always think I'm hearing things and seeing things. And If I'm driving around with my brother, I think that the cops are all around us, like planning a fucking sting and shit. I get real nervous when I think a cop is behind us and I start saying that I'm gonna jump out of the car and run.

5. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

I'm paranoid about getting caught.

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

That's what gets me paranoid.

7. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm never paranoid about getting caught and shit like that. I only get paranoid when I'm smoking by myself, and it always consists of visions of demons and devils around every dark corner in my house. I can actually picture the demons and see them in my mind. Like, I'll imagine a demon is sitting on the couch right before I walk into my living room and I will actually see it in my mind, with every small detail; such as the teeth, blood, horns, but most importantly....the eyes. I actually get the feeling that demons are coming to take me to hell with them. It's fun though. I love smoking by myself, because I have all kinds of fukt up thoughts. haha

8. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

I used to get paranoid about pot.

Now I just don't care. I've been caught so many times the punishment just isn't that big. (I dont mean caught by the police).

If the police did catch me id just try to hide it, if they found it... oh good use of the police force, you busted a stoner, want a cookie?

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

They'd probably prefer a doughnut.

10. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

I get really paranoid when im out driving when stoned. Everytime im stoned there is always at least 2 cops behind me at one point and probably 8 cars that i think are cops. In my area the cops have those new LED light bars that are real small so you cant tell if there cops till they get pretty close, so i think every car with a rack ontop is a cop car when its dark out.

11. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Good call ;)

12. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I pretty much only get paranoid when I'm smoking outside when it's dark out. My house is located kind of in the country, so there are always lots of freaky night sounds. And it's really disconcerting when the coyotes start going with their yelps and howling. They start out quiet, then more join in, and they get louder and louder until it sounds like a pack of 20 wild dogs. I like to play around with my fear though. I'll see how far I can wander away from my house out into the yard because I get freaked and end up sprinting back to the house, only to collapse on the other side of the house door in laughter at how easily I'm spooked, and how damn fast it makes me run. :)

I used to have major paranoia about people being in my house waiting for me, or people coming through the windows to kill me and stuff, but weed has helped me get over this.

13. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

yea they have those here too and it pisses me off

14. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I hate those disconcerting sounds too.

But SRSly I live in the country part too and I know what you mean.

15. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

^ me too man hahah 10000%

16. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

im prety fucking paranoid man, this is only due to weed being illegal, if it was legal- i would only think that my shit is going missing by gnomes.

funny thing, i havent smoked for over like a month, and allthough im less para- i still am. hightened anxiety sucks :/

17. jahmin

jahmin Member

I'm usually not at all paranoid-- up until the minute i hear or see something that gives me reason to freak, and then I'm "the paranoid one" for the rest of the night. it sucks but it can be an asset also, sometimes you're right!

18. mr.greenxxx

nah you see, if your right your right, if your wrong your still right because you could have been right so your deffo not wrong. thats the way it works

19. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I'm extremely paranoid, sober or stoned. I'm rarely paranoid about getting caught or rational things. It's usually me thinking that I've been poisoned or when I'm really high, I always think my house/ whereever I am is going to explode and in my head I just keep thinking "Yup... any minute now... BAMMM!!"

20. mr.greenxxx

lol this one time i was really high, and i needed to wake up early next morning so went to bed. i set up my phone to wake me up, and then tried to fall asleep. the phone was right by my head and i started thinking its going to blow up and kill me, then i moved the phone on the floor to the back, then i started thinking its gonna blow my legs away and i mean like fuck living wqith no legs. i get para about bust when high- when sober i sometimes think a dickhead is going to blow up my bus/someones watching me/ everyones against me etc

its a mad world