How open are you about sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tjr2018, Apr 29, 2020.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I do not involve others in our sex life. Especially my spawn.

lapush likes this.
  2. Tjr2018

Tjr2018 Members

Wife and I are no longer hiding anything stay cool and enjoying the weather been going nude

3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I feel I’m very open but I’m just open minded unlike my wife. I’ve had a lot of partners over the years and done some things many people haven’t, or don’t admit to. My wife is a borderline prude unless you get a couple of drinks in her, that makes me think she’s just putting on a face she thinks others easily accept. I’ve seen her do things she would never admit. I don’t mean she gets loaded and gets nasty, I mean just a couple of vodka tonics.
    She would not drink when we first started dating and I’m sure that is why. I have seen her let a stranger feel her up on a dark bar in NOLA, she must have thought I couldn’t see. They were close to a wall and her back was to the dance floor,
    I saw her kissing him and weaved through the crowd to come up behind her, he had the front of her skirt up with his hand between her legs. I asked her when we left if he was finger fucking her and she said no, until we got back to the hotel room and she fucked me like crazy.
    This was long ago but I’ll never forget.

Romper, RBecca and Tjr2018 like this.
  4. hippiemom420

hippiemom420 Members

We have a very active sex life, also have friends over to party... and we dont hide it from our daughter. Sex is natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

Tjr2018, B1G_D, RBecca and 1 other person like this.