How open are you about sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tjr2018, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Tjr2018

Tjr2018 Members

Wife and I been married 25 years have two adult kids daughter 19 son 20. Wife and I have always had a high sex drive and we both play with others. Recently because of all this quarantining we been really itching to play, both kids still live at home with us as they go to school. We couldn't take it anymore and invited a friend over to play we didn't hide it from our kids but we took it into the bedroom. Has anyone else been open to family and friends about their sex life?

joker69 and bry75 like this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy HipForums Supporter

Did your kids know about your lifestyle before this happened? It seems to me like it would make a difference.

My wife and I have another couple that are close friends. This other couple had another woman in their lives many years ago and threesomes with her were common. Our friends have two children (a boy and a girl, both grown now and with families of their own) who were aware of the whole thing and considered it to be the most natural thing in the world. This was mainly because the three adults made no attempt to hide anything and truthfully answered any questions that were asked. So, it seems to work if you do it right.

Tjr2018 likes this.
  3. Tjr2018

Tjr2018 Members

No they never knew before but know now. We were no quiet.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Members

Our children know we had a lot of sex and often. We were never embarrassed by it and remained monogamous during our active years. We showed a lot of affection towards each other in front of them and still do. Today, we keep my sexual activity with other women to ourselves. There's no need to be open about it with our children. All are grown now, not living at home. We were very open and still are with sex discussions including our grandchildren. We allowed them birth control, condoms or the pill, if they so chose. Human sexuality is a given and one of the most pleasurable experiences to be had if done correctly. Teaching your children that sex is a real part of life and to be celebrated not hidden is a challenge all parents need to accept and do no matter the lifestyle they choose.

Tjr2018 likes this.
  5. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Members

I live in a permanent 3some relationship. We are all very open about sex & what we want to do or try, but only within our 3some.

6. joker69

joker69 Members

Hot would love to be in these types of relationships I wouldn’t hide it !

7. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Open to discussing, and often do discuss sex friends. With limits. I never say a word about sex to my family.

B1G_D likes this.
  8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Closed to others I am not in a relationship with.

9. sara2001

sara2001 Members

my hubbys daddy talks about sex its scary but not rude :blush:
    hubby doesnt talk about sex out loud but whispers things in my ear

hippiemom420, cindy94 and Angela36 like this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Ooooh. Nothing like concentrating on a movie in a theater, and being surprised by some nasty things being whispered in my ear.

cindy94, Tjr2018 and sara2001 like this.
  11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

When I have been in relationships friends have asked me things like "how's the sex" etc. I had a gf when I was still living at home and there was sorta an unspoken understanding about her spending the night.

12. Tjr2018

Tjr2018 Members

Wife and I have been seeing our kids be more open about sex now and talking more openly about it.

bananaman321 likes this.
  13. Menty

Menty Members

I'm pretty open about it. Wifey is open with me and close friends. I out her on the spot a lot. . Thankful she goes with the flow.

Tjr2018 likes this.
  14. Angela36

Angela36 Members

But can she keep up with the flow? The viscous fluid can be hard to swallow quickly unless you know what your doing.

15. Menty

Menty Members

LMAO. Love your responses.

I must say she can keep up. She literally will hold all of the "fluid" in her mouth and swish it around like mouthwash with my head still in her mouth. Then she'll rinse and repeat.

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

No minty flavor but still yummy!

17. Menty

Menty Members

That "AH" eargasm after she swallows says it all.

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yep. Nothing like a great meal.

19. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

My husband and I often invite a friend over for a little tumble. The family at home is aware of it and we're all very open, so it's not a big deal here.

B1G_D and Tjr2018 like this.
  20. Cookie Man

Cookie Man Members

My wife and I are tell all people,we will discuss any subject except politics with anyone,my wife took great delight in recounting details of how she teases me to our friends at a dinner party a few years ago..it lead to an interesting coffee and cake session with the my wife modelling a new bra for everyone and my friends wife pulling her skirt up to show her new panties...and that isn't all..but I can't tell all just yet..

Romper, RBecca and Tjr2018 like this.