how old...

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by deadonceagain, Aug 16, 2005.

1. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

do you have to be to do an Apprenticeship for piercing im guessing 18 but if your not actuly do any piercing and just learning about it it could be younger,im asking because the school im going to next year i can actuly go to a job and get trained for it and it will count for class time

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I'd imagine 18 is still the required age.

And I doubt any school would allow work in a piercing parlour count for the work ed thing. An apprenticeship takes a while, and starts out as just cleaning up everything, not hte most useful skills ever *shrug* but hey, ask around your local piercing parlours and ask your school, I could easily be wrong

3. vimmeroony

vimmeroony Member

But if you do, it might pay to learn a bit of basic human biology - how it heals, and the immune system. Just a thought.

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

yeah i can work anywhere it either counts for a community survous or work ed. but it does count, right now i got a spot at radio sation but im not sure i want to take it yet cause i can do alot more.