How often do you skip days?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by balloonboy89, Jun 10, 2013.

1. balloonboy89

balloonboy89 Guest

Guys, do you ever feel like you have to give your tool a break every so often, no matter how much you want to wank off? Ugh I HATE that, but there is such a thing as will power. I try to take a break once every couple of weeks. When I was on vacation in March with a friend, I couldn't do it for 5 days.

2. oceangaia

oceangaia Guest

It's hard but OMG does it ever feel good!

3. balloonboy89

balloonboy89 Guest

it's hard . . . pun intended? When I got back from vacation, the first thing I did when I got back to my room after coming home from the airport was wank off. Even though I had moments where I was by myself in the hotel room, I wanted to wait until I was in the comfort of my own bed, alone. Surprisingly, it was not the orgasm I had hoped for. :(

Slightly ot but I only do it once a day now, very rarely twice. When I first started I did it 3 times a day. What was I thinking? lol. I was trying to sleep at 10 PM last night and I just could not get the wood to go away. I just had to jack off, even though I did it earlier that morning.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Due to epilepsy meds I can have problems reaching a climax when with a partner, without my direct intervention, so whenever I have a sex date lined up I try to abstain for a couple of days beforehand to build up as much potential force as possible. This, at least makes it easier for me to cum when I have to take over, as well as feeling a lot more satisfying.