How often do you rely on intuition?

Discussion in 'New Age' started by Dude111, May 6, 2022.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

How much do you depend on your intuition to guide you?

Is it wise to use discernment with ones intuition?

I would say that I follow it a lot but am quite mindful of making decisions slowly.
    Lately by slowing down,I am beginning to see some of the logic in intuition,especially when I break those nudges down into smaller pieces to understand my own intentions as well as the motivations and desires of other people.

2. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

Intuition guided by logic sounds more whole and extricates us from losing reality. Too many follow interior voices and imaginings that they call intuition or spirit speaking to them. Then you have those who are swayed by inner sightings. Yeah, in these times the media kind of has control by what they leave out.
    Individuality and being True to what you perceive to be your higher Self becomes a priority.
    Good to hear how you have found your way - action speaks, learning mostly occurs through failures, so the accomplishment is how we face the journey and what is learned along the way.

Dude111 and Piobaire like this.
  3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My Paramedic instructor once said that intuition was training plus experience.

Dude111 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i avoid relying on anything, up to the point where there is no longer means to deny the universe its will.

Dude111 likes this.
  5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man!!

6. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Every day.

Medium results imo........for some reason, for work it is great................for private not so much, although we do learn :D

[​IMG]

Mzzls