How often do you Orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, Jun 11, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

For as long as I can remember I start my day by masturbating or having sex. Masturbation was more prevelant than sex, but a daily orgasm was always on schedule.
    Do you Orgasm Daily or more?

2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You must be lucky to start daily like that.

3. Goander

Goander Members

Daily +

4. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Most days, but not every one. More likely to be at night than in the morning though.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I definitely orgasm way less frequently than daily these days. My girlfriend made me orgasm the other day via a combination of oral and manual stimulation, but prior to that, I hadn't orgasmed in something like two weeks due to busy schedule. Not even remotely unusual for me these days.

6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Every day. Most of the time sex with my gal but I will masturbate as needed

7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

So do you have sex with your partner daily? I wish I can do that.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There were years when I was younger (age 23-33) in my 1st marriage that I would cum 1-3 times daily. One of those 3 would be masturbation. Age 34-48 it dropped to once daily, sex with her once and masturbation the rest of the week. Now age 55 (2nd marriage) I'd say 5 times a week. 2 during sex with her and three times we both jerk me off. She loves it when I just whip it out while watching television and she always helps.

Franky29 and bigredinmass like this.
  9. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lucky dude!

10. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

Usually twice a day... One solo and one with help, sometimes more than 2 but 2 is about the average...

11. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5 to 6 times a week on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less (rarely). Like long sessions and build up a good load and orgasm.

12. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Three toddlers, both work full time, I'm on call often (and get called all the time). Needless to say maybe orgasm once a week but when we do it's very sensual. About 10 years ago when we were younger, broke and no kids it was 3-4 times a day lol

bekkie and bigredinmass like this.
  13. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

I almost always start the day with one. I have an orgasm before sleep a few nights a week.

14. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Not that often. Orgasm is not very important to me as I practice orgasm denial. Sometimes once a week sometimes once a month. Been about 3 weeks since my last orgasm, I do self pleasure quite often though

15. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Used to be 4-6 times a week but now at least 2 times a week.

16. JL0006

JL0006 Members

In the past few months, I've experimented with a couple of periods of orgasm denial, but when I'm not doing that, this year I have cum once every 4.1 days on average, so just a little less than 2X/week. As best I can recall, when I was a teenager I jacked off roughly every other day, so back then was closer to 4X/week.

bigredinmass likes this.
  17. since I masturbate up to 6 times a day, I make myself orgasm the first time for sure. then the ones in between, I usually tease myself a ton. unless I'm super horny, I will push back orgasming as long as my vagina can hold it. then the last time I masturbate I let myself orgasm and I basically explode

18. Funone17

Funone17 Members

I make myself orgasm as much as possible. I love the feeling of the cum building in my balls and then shooting out of my cock. I love watching the cum come shooting out

19. maanders70

maanders70 Members

Always at least twice a day, usually more on weekend days, up to 4 times a day on the weekend. Always horny.

20. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

I try to have sex with my partner at least 2 times a day even if its oral if he is up for it, but I do play with myself at least once a day for about 30mins . so I do orgasm a lot but I try to hold them in then explode later.

21. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

At least once a day. Usually more.

22. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Usually 2-3 times a week, but I’ve been a tad behind in 2019 so far...