how often do you get hungry?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 20, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i get hungry all the time. sometimes its really annoying... i had warmed up some hashbrown cassele less then an hour ago and now im hungry again.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

wow. first it wouldnt allow me on the forums and now no one is talking but the pages are moving SUPER fast for me. odd.

in any case... im soon gonna go eat a tomato. yummy.

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

It depends how often I'd been eating of late. If I had been eating little, then I wouldn't be very hungry, whereas if I had been eating a lot, I would be fairly hungry fairly often. :roleyes:

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I'm hungry all the time, I barely eat, but when I do I eat a lot.

5. the6peace8keeper

the6peace8keeper Born Again Satanist

Im high, and now im hungry.....thanks!

6. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

all the time

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Not that often. Mostly at night, though. For some reason I never get very hungry during the day.

8. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I don't eat refined carbs anymore (white flour, white rice, potatoes, etc.) but when I did, I would be hungry shortly after. That is because they are useless carbohydrates that provide no nutrition. As of lately, I notice myself hungry later in the evening.

9. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Hard to say- really depends on the day. I've been on a health food kick lately, and I am trying to balance my meals. If I feel like eating an unhealthy snack, I just chew gum. I have learned though, if for some reason I do get hungry at and odd time, to have some fruit around... (and a jar of peanut butter is always a good thing).

Um---I will do a rant about the carb thing--carbs you need them. Refined carbs aren't as bad as people think. You just have to take everything in moderation. Eating carbs (simple or complex) are not bad if you actually exercise and do productive things during the day. They are the most important part of the food group. You need carbs. What people don't realize is that without them, your body is missing out on certain fibers if you are purposely depleting yourself of them. The long term health benefits are bad. You can still be healthy and eat carbs at the same time.

Okay---back to the question. How often do I get hungry? Probably 2-3 times a day.

10. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

I'm hungry all the time. If it wasn't for the 2 mile walk (yes walk) home from work every night, I'd probably be over 300 lbs. But since I started there in Aug. '04 I've lost 35 lbs. It's bad for the wallet but great for my body.

11. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

only weight 54 kilos,,, don't get hungrey often..

12. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

i graze, i dont eat meals so i dont really get hungry cos i eat small amounts often, even if its fruit and juice n stuff.
    i hate feeling full its a healthier way to live i think

13. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I rarely get hungry. Most days I only eat dinner and sometimes I forget that... then the next day I'll be a little hungry (not much at all) and remember, oh yes, I didn't eat anything yesterday, guess that's why. I'm not thin though, nor am I overweight. I've been almost stable in weight for many years. Dunno, I just don't seem to need much.

But I do feel hungry when I see or smell good food, or when I read about stuff I like on here or something :) Even if I've just eaten.. If something looks, sounds or smells good it will affect me regardless of how much I actually need food at the time.

14. Kiz

Kiz Member

I get hungry a few times a day.

15. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I seem to get hungry randomly... sometimes, even after I've just eaten.

16. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

i am always hungary that happens when you have no food i eat lots when i get the chance but usually just nibble on things to help the pain

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

like 3 or 4 times a day but usually when I wake up in the morning I am super hungry I don't really get hungry at all at night.

18. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Eating carbohydrates in the form of whole wheat should fill you up. Refined carbohydrates are empty calories. They are broken down in the blood stream and pass through the body quite quickly, leaving you less full.

19. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

That's me as well.

20. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

i dont really sit down to a big supper or dinner or brekkie. i eat throughout the day at about 2 hourly intervals. a peach, a plum or banana. biscuit, sandwich, olives, cheese.
    i hate feeling bloated. this way im never really hungry and it keeps my bloodsugar levels constant, giving me energy. right now i'm chowing some chicken nuggets with mayo.