How Often Do Straight Guys Have Gay Sex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by CapandGown, May 7, 2011.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never have partaken myself, but I can imagine how in the HEAT of passion of say -- a mfm, a straight could end up doing both. Just never thought of any of this at all during my life. Of course , it was a little different when I grew up. No BC control pills and to be gay or bi was stricktly not mentioned. Man, have I learned a lot in the last decade or so. AND--I can say that you youngins sure as hell have a lot more fun than we did.

1 person likes this.
  2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Great question and the answer is......whenever I can, which isn't very often unfortunately! I'm a happily married man who discovered a curiosity to suck cock several years ago and have sucked off a man a few times since then and, of course, the favour was returned!

I see myself as bi-curious but I just had to satisfy that curiosity!!

3. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

I love to duck on a big hard cock and hopefully one day the wife will help me

DaveTheBiGuy, bifus and Running Man like this.
  4. So you're straight. You only like women. Therefore you don't like cock. You aren't attracted to it. But you suck it. So I guess it's sort of like a job you don't really take any pleasure in? Like laying concrete or something. You feel it needs to be done. Which means, basically, some guy has to have an ejaculation. But why does he have to? Will he die if he doesn't?

Therefore, it's not gay to suck dick if the dude will die if you don't suck his dick. I've never heard of someone dying from not having their dick sucked, though.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

no...never in a million years will there be a circumstance
    where a truly straight man will suck dick....i
    dont care about pc and what if etc....it just
    wont happen....100% straight dudes dont do cocks

the new sacha cohen movie shows a dude getting bit by a snake on his dick and he tells buddy he will die unless buddy sucks the poison from his dick....buddy's replie is ''what do yoiu want on your tombstone''

2 people like this.
  6. Hippie512

Hippie512 Members

i need a bottom male :p

Lovnflman and Running Man like this.
  7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I need to BE a bottom male!Though I'm happy to be the other one too.

Lovnflman and Hippie512 like this.
  8. Hippie512

Hippie512 Members

Are you good at giving Oral ? :p

1 person likes this.
  9. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

More and more, every day I am beginning to believe that no one is actually "straight". Hell.....sex is sex!

DaveTheBiGuy and bifus like this.
  10. al_s

al_s Guest

I'm mostly straight but have to call myself bi because I sucked three dicks long ago and liked it;

11. Lady L

Lady L Banned

Well I guess it's all in the mind really.
    Some people are more open to different experiences and others are happy (or not) to stay within boundaries that they been brought up with. I suppose what I'm saying is "each to their own".
    Don't be defined by a label.

If it's not hurting anybody else, it's fine by me.

1 person likes this.
  12. Dolph-ee

Dolph-ee Members

This is spot on. I'm not gay but I wish I was. Like you (but opposite) there are times I see gay men with svelte, feminine bodies that get me to thinking "I wonder if I could." Life would be so much easier not dealing with a lot of the outrageous manipulation that so many women seem intent on expressing in relationships.

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

gay dudes have drama in their lives with all the exact same bullshit as straight dudes.....

14. reggie88

reggie88 Members

Some years back my wife and I were approached by a women of at least 80-90, no joke. She said my health is bad I iv'e done so little
    so go do those drugs you do or that wine. enjoy all the free sex. We looked at each other and fucked all night to the next day. And the little old lady made a great point (Don't wait till it's to late) first cock I sucked was great!

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

16. bareassedtom

bareassedtom Members

Why the hell do we Americans feel the absolute necessity of labeling everything? The line "Just suck one dick..." and now the formerly 'straight' American male is 'gay?'
    Ridiculous!
    When I was in the Army back in the 1960's guys were 'helping each other out,' or 'lending a hand' quite often.
    I was on a long car trip from Frankfurt to Rome. Three cars of Army, Air Force and Marine guys and their dates. We stopped overnight in Switzerland at a hostel that had huge beds. There were four of us in one of them; an Army dude and his gf, me and another dude. It was cold and we were under those huge featherbed things that Europeans love.
    I'd drifted off to sleep along with the others when I felt the guy behind me rubbing his dick against my ass.
    He worked my shorts down and soon his dick started nuzzling my ass. Didn't bother me, especially after he slicked it up with some spit and quietly worked it in.
    After he got out of the military he married and raised two great kids.
    So...is he 'gay?' Absolutely not.
    What happened was "of the moment."
    If you had to hang a label on me, I'm bi-sexual.'

bifus likes this.
  17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think naming things is an american thing, it's a language thing.

18. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I'm gay so I can understand and appreciate a straight mans desire to suck and swallow another mans cock and cum

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Labels, labels, labels everywhere which IMO simply continues to fuel hatred within our society. We are all "people". God created men/women with the ability of making a choice. When it comes to sex we "people" can choose to hold a "forever" choice or hold an "occasional" choice that pleases us at that given time and fulfills our "in-the-moment" needed desires. I've been married 33 of my 55 years on this planet. 28 years with one woman and the past 5 with my present wife. I've indulged with both wives sexual encounters with both men and women equally. We both enjoy sucking cock and eating pussy, always together and we've never labeled ourselves as anything but a loving couple that enjoys sexual encounters with both men and women. I know my situation is unique compared to all the posts I've read within this thread but society simply needs to separate itself from "labeling" people one thing or another and just see our society as "people". You all have a blessed day.

unfocusedanakin and jmadre like this.
  20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

errr, another post like this, labels, labels, "this society" and yet I bet none of your personal non sexual friends, work colleagues or family have any clue about what you get up in the bedroom

"this society" is YOU, and YOU label others and stereotype just like everyone else does

21. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That makes no sense

How would you really be able to understand how a mostly straight guy thinks about guys or cock

How would you even be able to understand how another gay guy thinks about guys

It would be the same as two straight guys, one always a leg man, one always about the boobs trying to understand what goes on in each others heads

Or gay or straight, me trying to understand these weirdos that have foot fetishes, feet are gross