How much should a vial cost me?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by asilos vulnerado, Apr 19, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Acid is very scarce where I live, but I know someone who said he can get me vials for 600$. I thought that was pretty reasonable. How much should I pay for a vial?

2. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

it should be the same as a 100 lot. i wouldnt pay more then $350. even that seems too high to me but i think that is the going rate.

3. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

$600!! you can get them at pharmacies for like 50 cents glass and plastic

4. asilos vulnerado

umm what?

I just figure I would have enough for a very long time and i don't really have any expenses or anything i need money for anyway.

5. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

you shouldn't HAVE to buy vials for $600, but it sure is hard to find them much less expensive than that....

6. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Member

Maybe the vial's been "pushed alot" people buy it off people for more money then what the last person sold it for. Everyone wants to make a profit >.>

Iunno

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Damn dude 350$ a vial..thats mad cheap where im from, especially if it's potent and not diluted. I've only heard of them being in the 500-600$ mark...if you had a good connect from a festie or somethin im sure you could get it cheaper tho.

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

I was thinking the same thing as PsychMyke that seems like not such a bad price to me eather. Hey if Acid is hard to find and you can afford the extra loot then buy all means jump on it. Who knows if you will have the chance down the road for a cheaper price. plus with all the fun you will have its worth the extra money you spend ?

9. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

$600 seems a fine price tbh.

In the UK a vial is about £250, which is roughly $500 with the current rate of exchange, but from what I've read on this board, acid is generally a bit more expensive in the US, so $600 sounds about right.

10. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

ahhaahahahaahah wtf extacsy-man res smoker

ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah

ask if u can get it for $400

11. asilos vulnerado

Yea, im just gonna jjump on it. I love aciid and cant raelly get it any other way. Besides, 600 really isnt that bad anyway. And to whoever posted that a vial costs about 250 pounds in the UK, that doesnt really translate to 500 US because when i went to London I noticed that things cost the same as in the US except that they are in pounds because you make roughly the same in pounds as we do in dollars.

If Im lucky i'll be able to get it for 500.

12. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

350 is standard where im from.

13. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Willy wonka where are you from...your a lucky bastard...vials in general are unheard of where Im from, i usually have to travel across the fuckin country to the festies to get liquid. I had a chance to get liquid once up north (Maine) but it was ssooooo overpriced, i got a sheet of fluff instead, alot cheaper.

nvm...your from PA...didnt read below your avatar my bad

14. bongbongbong

bongbongbong Member

yea basically i want a bottle of acid n all, iv been quoted at around 250 for an eyedropper sized bottle. Dunno when im going to get round to getting it, if its even evailable. I have my mate on a hunt out. I would have been able to get them before, however, the person who sold it recently got sent down. Any english people wanna pm me that would be unbelievably good. I really want it for glade festival. Also psychmyke, i like you avatar or whatever they call em. Oh yeah whilst im on the subject, how much is a blotter sheet approx? again in england would be good considering i live here lol.
    Taa