How much MDMA are you suposed to take in one go?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Felly, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Felly

Felly Member

HI, I want to know how much MDMA you are suposed to take in a rap or line? My friend says you split a gram into 10 but that sounds a bit small. Is he right?

2. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

He's right; 1 gram = 1000mg, a good dose is 100mg, which is 0.1 of a gram, which is 10 seperate lines.

3. natebozung535

natebozung535 Member

oh it sounds small, but it will get the job done.

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

500mgs is a large dose. it will do alot more than get the job done if its good shit. If the mdma is slammin you will completely black out from 500mgs all at once and have no recollection of the roll at all. I would start with 200 or 300mgs and wait to judge the effects and your next course of action from there. It's important to have temperance when ecstasy is involved.

5. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I also read the word 'lines' in your initial post. I wouldnt snort it if i were you. Eating it is much much better. It also lasts a lot longer and is more of a psychedelic experience.

Coke is enjoyable to put in your nose. It tasts good and anesthetizes your facial extremities. MDMA burns and ravages your nasal tissue.

6. IronNose

IronNose Member

Definately agree on that one. Bomb it, by wrapping it in a rolling paper and taking it like tablet. Make sure you havent eaten too much or too little or it will take too long to kick in or if you havent eaten enough then you will feel sick from walking/dancing/fighting or whatever. It is ok however, to bomb most of it and snort a line or two to bring the trip on quicker. I always do it.