How much is too much?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Stand., Apr 10, 2007.

1. Stand.

Stand. Member

Alright. After a few days of reflections, Someone Who Isn't Me (SWIM), has come to realize even more so how amazing the perception he had on the world was while he was tripping. He is just a little dissapointed he focused on reality so much instead of focusing on his environment. As he was seeing everything as if it was the very first time he had seen it. Unfortunately he only indulged in this once when he became fascinated by a chair, the rest of the time he was trying to peice together what was happening to him instead of examining the amazing way everything was. He is still in school, and does not indulge in any mind altering substances whilst school is on. Since it is the holidays, after these two weeks he doesn't get a chance to trip again for another few months. He knows using LSD too much can be very detremental to your mental health, but doesn;t know how much is too much. He did LSD the first week of his holidays, would it be OK to do it again with a better environment nearing the end of the second week of his holidays, or is that pushing it a bit? He doesn't know much about the negative effects from using LSD too much, only that once every few months is OK and beleived to even be mentally healthy by some, but one thing he does know for sure is overusing and abusing this powerful substance will have consequences.

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

the more time you put in between trip experiences, the more powerful and inspiring they will become.

3. NickWhat

NickWhat Member

OOOOOOOhhhhh! I get it now. I thought SWIM was a user on these forums.

4. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

hahahhahahaahahahahahahhaha SWIM is a DRUG ADDICTTTTT!

5. Peterness

Peterness Member

generally i think that's a very sound philosophy. :)

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no, SWIM stands for Someone Who most definitely, and totally, IS Me. and its totally pointless to write when the letter I is sufficient.

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I say wait till the end of the brake, drop again and try to get what you want out of it.
    Then after that wait a while before your next trip, at least a few months.

8. Stand.

Stand. Member

Thanks fallout.

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

stay dosed...stay high...theres no such thing as too much in my world

10. Stand.

Stand. Member

well, this time swim will have a much better environment and not have any other things he needs to worry about. whether or not his trip is better ,worse or the same he wont be dosing for a, very long time, after that.