How much do you know about al-Qaeda?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by wackyiraqi, Sep 11, 2007.

1. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I personally fear the biggest terrorist in the world today, and he's a christian and holds the office of president of the US. Someday if we ever have accurate figures on the number of civilian casualties we will realize he's killed more than he has protected.

Why haven't we smoked out Bin Laden Pepik and Wacky?

2. gardener

http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/june2004/062504manufacturedfront.htm

I don't find it a stretch that an administration that would term the intervention in Iraq, Operation Iraqi Liberation, and then changed it after they found the American people weren't stupid, would also name there shadow boogieman arab toilet. Big joke for them back in their cigar bars comparing their portfolios and laughing at how their Halliburton, Blackwater, and Carlyle stock was going to escalate.

3. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

No need to smoke me out, I'm right here.

4. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

You do realize that the administration that invaded Iraq and termed Operation Iraqi Liberation did not term al Qaeda?

Of all the research that you have been doing on what "al Qaeda" means in what context, did you ever find it relevant to educate yourself a little more on the history of the movement? What we had dicussed before? What is obvious is that you do not care to learn about what is really going on. You have made up your mind and what you search is not true factual information, it is only to back up your previously formed notions. A fair discussion on this topic will probably never be possible with you. You have no objective opinion.

5. gardener

So who did come up with al Qaeda, Wacky...bin Laden?

6. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

You do not even understand the history, why would I waste my time arguing semantics? What is now known as al Qaeda, is about 60 years past what you should be educating yourself about. You are getting a little ahead of yourself and I cannot understand why.

7. gardener

Show me some links to a mention of al Qaeda that is 60 years old. I understand more about the history than you do.

Everything I read and hear dates it no further back than 1988.

8. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

I said,
    What we now call al Qaeda has evolved from a movement that can be traced back more than 60 years.

Read posts #37-69 again. If you knew more history than I did you wouldn't to ask who Qutb was, and you would understand the significance of the "Egyptian geeks" that I had mentioned.

You could start by tracing the roots of the people I mentioned in posts #37-69, and then perhaps the 10 names that were in the first post of this thread. If you do this and can understand the importance of these names and individuals, then by all means, we can discuss the semantics of "the toilet".

9. gardener

You talk like you wrote all those posts. Part of those were mine also, I was in on that discussion and posts 37-69 prove nothing. i don't remember asking about Qutb...and now we are supposed to fear Egyptian geeks? How far are you going to stretch it?

10. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

You obviously didn't understand the conversation then and you obviously still don't. I honestly don't think you are this dense, but perhaps if it doesn't clearly put blame on Bush or the US you do not wish to comprehend it.

11. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22007035/
    Are you beginning to understand?

12. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I know 3,4 and 6

13. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

The US supported Al Qaeda during the USSR invasion of Afghanistan. This was when Al Qaeda was part of Afghan resistance and Bin Laden was just making himself known as a charismatic leader.

Peace and love

14. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Al Queda didn't even come into existance until the year the Soviets left Afghanistan, and the US never provided any support to OBL.

15. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Charlie Wilsons War opens in Theaters on December 6th

16. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

December 21st.

17. ExposeTheTruth

ExposeTheTruth Member

You're such a motherfucking liar, pepik...you neo-con apologist new-world-order puppet! The neo-cons never provided "any" support to OBL?? Are you fucking joking? Saudi Arabia and the globalists are essentially one body!

18. recklessrick

recklessrick Member

Al Queda is so infiltrated now it's ridiculous.

19. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Get a grip dude. There are is no NWO, no NAU, no Amero, there is nobody hiding under your bed and the CIA has not implanted a microchip in your dog.

20. Shatarag

Shatarag Member

Exactly..Are stance on freedom has evolved so much since our counrty first started.We were not all free incase you dont reemember..These people want to be free. Thier not just fighting to speak and dress and believe in what they want.They are fighting to existed.You are not going to take a counrty with no rights to a country like ours over night.Until the people of that country are allowed to grow and learn on thier own so they can find thier meaning of freedom.We are just going to continue to c us as those nasty imoral Americans trying to bully our way on other people.We had the right to free them.We donot have the right to define that freedom for them.If we do as we have we are know better than the Dictator we liberated them from.Holding them prisoner for own proffit.